New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where i said we had a short list of 2 and deserve every thing we get.
By all means disagree. But don't say things i never said to make your point .
I firmly believe moyes was considered this time and last time. And you aren't going to convince me otherwise no matter what you say.

Yeah apologies for that, it was another poster who said that and you responded to my post to that one, I obviously assumed you were the original poster!

I still don't get why you think he was considered though. There is no indication of it at all. Moshiri wants to compete and win stuff, he is not going to go for a manager who has won nothing in a long career.

IF it is Nuno it is absolutely clear the club have now stopped aiming for the top and are setting there aims lower, probably at about 6th-10th with Europa being their League Win.....

Sad times to be an Evertonian. Vault me but we will not finish top 7 this coming season and we will not win a cup.... Another year the RS can put on their banner....

Are you giving this appointment the thumbs down?

IF it is Nuno it is absolutely clear the club have now stopped aiming for the top and are setting there aims lower, probably at about 6th-10th with Europa being their League Win.....

Sad times to be an Evertonian. Vault me but we will not finish top 7 this coming season and we will not win a cup.... Another year the RS can put on their banner....
Who do you think we should have gone for... realistically.

Yeah apologies for that, it was another poster who said that and you responded to my post to that one, I obviously assumed you were the original poster!

I still don't get why you think he was considered though. There is no indication of it at all. Moshiri wants to compete and win stuff, he is not going to go for a manager who has won nothing in a long career.
I think he was because some one who posts on another forum who gets most stuff right said it.
Also he has just appointed another manager who has never won anything in his life either so there is that.

That’s the spirit

Who do you think we should have gone for... realistically.
Thats a point, we seen the stats, I think the last thing we need is a manager that asks our players to run less and not as far!!!!
Pass better would be a good start,if you do that running becomes less important.

Status
Not open for further replies.