New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudi Garcia, huh? Not a bad link. He was managing in the CL semifinals two seasons ago after defeating Pep and Man City. Plays aggressive pressing football, and likes for his teams to transition quickly. I'd love him as our new manager.

Here's a quick overview of his tactics from that season: https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/rudi-garcia-olympique-lyon-tactics-tactique/

Also might be able to bring Bruno Guimaraes with him. Yes please.

sums most Everton fans up i'm afraid. Worship a striker who had 1 in 4 record because he elbowed and gripped a few people and had a tatoo.. when in reality he was a bang average striker.

Much the same with coaches too. Potter? MArtinez?

nah... they like to pass to much

Ferguson was a very talented footballer. He just didn't make the most of his abilities.

Honestly Rudi Garcia would be amazing. Our core players (DCL, Richy, Allan, Doucoure, Digne, Mina, Godfrey, Pickford) would fit the pressing and quick tempo 5-3-2 I linked above. Get it done Marcel.

No news still. I think out of all mentioned I've chosen galtier, seems a stable kind of manager that gets the best out of what he has at his disposal and we really need that. I read we don't want to pay Lille £4m but don't know if true and why when he left, football is crackers.

Certainly do not want fat Terry

Farhad's obsession with buying crap from the Turkish leagues has got to stop. Hell no.

OK so here is the top 5 (celebrate with cup cakes and a pale ale if they are announced) for today, really unclear what's going on with Nice or Spurs so we have to be lenient on our decisions there.....
The bottom two are really pipedreams...

1) Galtier
2) Fonseca
3) Favre
4) Potter
5) Garcia
6) Ten Hag
7) Conte

And the Barge Pole 5, as in.....

1) Benitez
2) Fatih Terim
3) Howe
4) Pellegrini
5) Espirito Santo
6) Rooney

Moist has been removed due to new contract agreement

Also a big no to Bobby Brown Shoes Martinez. People forget how toxic it was towards the end for him. Our football was so slow and terrible.

he was completely delusional. The passing for the sake of it was unbelievable.

the bloke was absolutely bonkers.

then he takes moshiri to court over his massive severance package and people think the club would take him back!

Cba clicking the link, but if the source of the article is a Turkish journo, we may as well dismiss it as pure lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.