New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

….NES back to odds-on favourite from being 16-1 a few hours ago. The bookies don’t have a Scooby, money to be made for anybody a little bit ITK;

D060DFE4-76E8-42F4-996C-FEADDF6A86D3.png

Stranger things have happened. I would rather have Nuno than Potter or Jean Paul Gaultier. French League football is Championship level.
Why would you want someone who has been in this league before and performs exactly like the previous Everton managers? Rinse and repeat after 18 months of nothingness searching for a new manager again..

The French league isnt strong but Lille beat CL semi finalists to the title, he took over them 3-4 years ago in 17th and now they are champion's.
If you want a manager like Potter who finished 17th then..... well ive nothing really to say.

Already put feelers out on Nuno and if he's walked away from Palace then he's nailed on coming here isn't he.

Don't thibk he's a bad manager like. Just it's a bit of an uninspiring appointment isn't it.

In truth I think the only man who would generate excitement right now is Dunc.

This is not a subtle way to bring Rafael back into the debate, but someone told me he does not live in Heswall. As I was cleaning his windows last week, where was my ladder standing if not in (or near) Heswall?

Status
Not open for further replies.