New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wouldn't mind Ferguson. Don't get me wrong there's much better out there, but if we want to talk about "identity" etc then Ferguson is probably the perfect fit. We'd just need to find an assistant manager who's perfect for the job

Reactions: Sy-
We’ve just lured Carlo and James to the club and about to start Bramley Moore
It ain’t brands fault that they both let us down (and certainly nothing to do with bill)
You really are a glass half empty person

What has that won us though?

We are miles away from being a relevant club and the buck ultimately stops at those at the tops door.

BMD will certainly help but WHU and Newcastle have big grounds and they have been joke outfits for years

Sarri would be outstanding.

Recruited Allan at Napoli, plays a high-line back four and attacking football.

Give him a couple of recruits and he would be a perfect Ancelotti replacement.

Plus he has some serious passion in him, so wouldn't just let some of those frauds just roll over like Silva and Carlo did.
He hates Barkley as well so we'd have some common ground lol

What has that won us though?

We are miles away from being a relevant club and the buck ultimately stops at those at the tops door.

BMD will certainly help but WHU and Newcastle have big grounds and they have been joke outfits for years
Who would you want as our next manager fella? I'm still really undecided. I honestly think Steven Gerrard if he wasn't an ex red would be the perfect candidate. But looking away from him I would try to get Moyes back but again if I was him I wouldn't leave West ham for us right now. I don't like the idea of nuno santo, someone like rangnik would be good to stamp an identity on the club but he is 62 now so maybe someone similar but a younger model.

I actually wouldn't mind Ferguson. Don't get me wrong there's much better out there, but if we want to talk about "identity" etc then Ferguson is probably the perfect fit. We'd just need to find an assistant manager who's perfect for the job

I feel like this last episode shows us that the fit is as much, or even more important than caliber. Some of the "football" I've watched over the last few months is the worst I've seen.

I am not sure how sustainable Dunc's high effort/intensity approach could be though? It's a shame Cahill isn't further along, I always thought his attitude epitomized us...

New manger could bomb Richy out and bring in his own players that work in a style that wins games. He may have played it in France but good enough to adapt. Think its time to look outside the box and away from the Moyes & the Rafas and get a proper style of how to play.
Who do you want mate?

Im open to quite a few names mate - Poch/Biesla/Zidane would be my main choices now Conte looks Spurs bound but that Sarri could be an interesting one. Likes of Ten Hag, Favre and Kovac are all decent names as well but how they would fare in the Premier League is another question.

At worst if its Nuno I would content but underwhelmed.

I feel like this last episode shows us that the fit is as much, or even more important than caliber. Some of the "football" I've watched over the last few months is the worst I've seen.

I am not sure how sustainable Dunc's high effort/intensity approach could be though? It's a shame Cahil isn't further along, I always thought his attitude epitomized us...

His high effort/intensity approach lasted two games prior to Carlos appointment. That Arsenal game was absolutely horrendous.

The argument that Nuno should be given a break Bc Jimenez went down is a joke. If he wasn’t some Mendes puppet they would have gotten better backups in then spending 35 million on Fabio Silva.
I certainly wouldn’t enjoy being a mendes academy. Let him create the Portugal u21 team elsewhere

His high effort/intensity approach lasted two games prior to Carlos appointment. That Arsenal game was absolutely horrendous.
That’s because he knew he was short term and just needed to give us a boost of energy.
I’m not saying I want Dunc, but I think he would be different in a long term position.

Well this English, whether it be a translation or not, just before he left Chelsea would seem to put an Italian team as his most likely destination.

"For us Italians the call of home is strong. I feel that something is missing. It has been a heavy year. I begin to feel the weight of distant friends and elderly parents I rarely see.”

“But at my age, I only make professional choices. I won't be able to work for 20 years. It's hard work, the bench.

“When I return home to Tuscany I feel like a stranger. I have slept 30 nights there in the last few years.”
That's impressive English for an Italian!

What's his previous record at clubs like?
Don't know anything about him but was just making the point that there seems to be a buzz around the fella who finished second to him.

Some detail below but having just won the Portuguese title he will probably be looking to follow this up in the CL next season.

I see lots are bigging up Conceicao but no mention of Ruben Amorim who has just beat him to the title in his first season.
Sporting paid €10m to secure Amorim from Braga last year and in his contract at Sporting he has a €30m release clause, I doubt he leaves any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.