New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potter and Nuno shouts are awful. So are Benitez ones.

My fave is Galtier, but I like Sean Dyche for some weird reason, though I'm positive he will never manage Everton. lol

Howe, I don't know why people say he's Evertonian, he didn't play for us nor is born and bred in Liverpool, what's all that about?
Why does he have to have played for us or been born/bred in Liverpool to support us?

So in the last two days we have been negotiating with;

Nunes
Galtier
Potter
The Fat Waiter
Howe
Moyes

Seems strange to be actually negotiating with so many managers. It’s akin to throwing as much crap at the wall in the hope something sticks.

I’d have thought we would interview candidates. Whittle them down to one and then commence negotiations with the chosen one!

Yep I’m one of those. Always lived in the South East and now my lads are blues.- Although my eldest has blamed me for his misery.
Speaking as another Steve who is a blue in the south east I absolutely blame my glory hunting dad too - at 32 years old I think I’m about the worst age for an Evertonian to be! It’s all Alan Ball’s fault!

I’m gonna go a bit left field here...

Dave Watson.
Had a good record as caretaker and could be another Joe Royle... a fans favourite returning to manage the club.
He could even have unsy as his assistant.

I think you missed the sarcasm blueblue, this is a parody of an interview Benítez gave regarding Man. Utd. I think he made several points and finished each of them by saying Fact.
I think he actually spouted 'FAHCHT' in broken English each time much to delight of every single football fan in the world bar big reds morose moonfaced morons, that nodded compliantly along to the fat Spanish waiters delusions of that particular day.
No wonder he was so loved in Newcastle, they're the North East version of Kopites, as are the cockney ones at Weeest spammmm... He'd be ideal there as well with the delusional f-wits

So in the last two days we have been negotiating with;

Nunes
Galtier
Potter
The Fat Waiter
Howe
Moyes

Seems strange to be actually negotiating with so many managers. It’s akin to throwing as much crap at the wall in the hope something sticks.

I’d have thought we would interview candidates. Whittle them down to one and then commence negotiations with the chosen one!

I think that's what we've probably been doing. Interview them and then find out what their demands are, move forward from there. Martinez keeps popping up too - not sure what to make of that.

Conte funnily enough is about the only name (although Howe does run him close) that I'm remotely concerned about. I think he would be great IF he stays, but like Carlo he would be off faster than a rat up a drainpipe if something better were to come along.
It would be up to us to sell him the project, he said he wants a project, the big clubs are not projects they are win now clubs.. clauses in his contract for proper compensation should he want to leave. Massively back him in the transfer window, if there is a time to break rules it's now, things will likley be changed in FFP soon as the game will be crying out for money to be pumped into it. Uzzy on board we are one of the 5-10 clubs in the world with mad spending power.

Status
Not open for further replies.