New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Self entitled biffs lol

For having standards I'm a self entitled biff lol

Standards mate?

Good luck supporting whoever comes in if it aint Benitez as it sure wont be Conte or Galtier that some are expecting.

Think more dastardly Potter or Parker - still we can celebrate getting dicked 5-2 at the pit sat in 15th so long as the manager aint an ex RS eh?

Again im not talking about you or anyone who doesn't like Benitez (I didnt want him as manager) im on about the clowns with the bedsheets who are trying to divide the fanbase and disrupt the club.

Its nearly July - we should be signing and selling players and preparing for next season and instead we could end up with this circus rumbling on and ruining next season before it even started all because there are a hand ful of self entitled fans who cant just back the bloke and wait and see how he gets on.

Fans like you who dont like him but will support the team - top respect mate not a problem with that.

What are you on about, Moshiri is doing the job of dividing the fan base better than any fan could

Mate, sorry but between you and @davek I can't really decide who is the most negative?

Very rarely do I see anything of positive disposition with your posts from Everton Are crap at everything to DCL is woeful.

I think calling people out for being rightly unhappy at this appointment is frankly weird.
Actually I think it’s quite refreshing that he’s being positive lol

The BU were marching against years and years of mismanagement by Kenwright.

Remind me how many games has Benitez lost as Everton manager?

How bad are the performances so far under Benitez?

Oh that's right he hasnt even signed yet and the season hasnt even started yet the self entitled biffs are out demanding his head.

Dress it up how you like a proportion of the fanbase are the ones bang out of order here not the owners/Benitez.
So how much have the Everton owners communicated with its fans in the last 5-6 weeks?

Nada as far as I recall, not a sniff.

Piss poor

Standards mate?

Good luck supporting whoever comes in if it aint Benitez as it sure wont be Conte or Galtier that some are expecting.

Think more dastardly Potter or Parker - still we can celebrate getting dicked 5-2 at the pit sat in 15th so long as the manager aint an ex RS eh?
Potter is perhaps more of a risk (and wouldn't necessarily be my first choice), but he's got a much bigger potential upside than Benitez.

He is also not toxic to a huge portion of the fanbase (rightly or wrongly).

What are you on about, Moshiri is doing the job of dividing the fan base better than any fan could

No mate Moshiri is appointing probably the best candidate on paper to oversea a tricky period financially whilst the new stadium is built.

But some fans who think they know better would rather risk premier league survival / a new ground on some hipster from Portugal or Graham 16th place Potter.

If Conte wanted the job I would be in agreement mate but he simply doesn't and neither are there any other top class managers at this point available hence why Spurs are also scrambling around for a manager.

And let some North Face Ninjas win?

Would much rather the bloke sign a 10 year contract and show his arse on camera to the idiots with their bedsheets.

Just imagine if he actually does well here or wins a trophy - our fanbase will be a laughing stock after all this carry on.
Getting wound up by one guy who probably is a kopite meff?
Cryarse.
Who are de "North Face ninjas" laaaa
Millenial entitlement
lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.