New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7C8C4B65-F65F-444D-BAA1-AC4B43E58E02.png

why isn’t he going to Madrid then?
Apparently down to his managerial methods rather than anything else (could you imagine what he would do to an already broken Hazard)

I think because of how well Conte is doing in his career currently he would still be just above your reach

Hopefully you don’t get pulled in and go for a dodgy free agent (Howe, Rafael, Nuno) and go for someone a bit more left field like Gasperini

The fella must have had enough by now !

You would just jib us right off at this point wouldn’t you.
He's going to flog the club back to Bill for buttons,we will then get Rooney as player/manager with Stubbs as assistant and some arl granny as clubs massuere

Because I don't see any top names available/interested.

Short term success is now so unlikely without the elite manager so we need to build something long term. We need someone who would immediately command respect in the dressing room, and as an elite player, Lampard would. Presumably the transfer strategy will now move towards youth so we need a manager who prefers working with younger players. Lampard is a gamble but he's the only name I can think of who could fit what we need.

I don't know european football well at all these days, so very happy to admit my opinion is based on limited knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.