New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that this is a done deal, I must say I'm very interested in how the press conference is handled, who he'll bring with him coach-wise, what players he'll favour who are already here and who he'll bring in.

Call me a Quisling if you want, but I doubt I'm the only one who's intrigued by it all.
Oh it will definitely be interesting!

Now that this is a done deal, I must say I'm very interested in how the press conference is handled, who he'll bring with him coach-wise, what players he'll favour who are already here and who he'll bring in.

Call me a Quisling if you want, but I doubt I'm the only one who's intrigued by it all.
Said it the other day Dave.
They will light the Liver Buildings red and then turn them Blue.

Thing is, *MAYBE* his teams could play reasonable footy a few years back, *MAYBE* a few years back he was well thought of, but recently he's done nothing. And more than that, just because 'there's noone else available who can do it' is no good reason to pretend the past didn't happen, no good reason to forget any of the s%$t he spouted about us, and no good reason for us to bend over and give him millions to manage a club he doesn't deserve to be in the postcode of let alone managing. If he comes, Everton is finished as a club both sporting, morally and empathetically. Moreover, all the board and DBB shouting about 'listening to the fans' over the EFL breakaway will proven to be simply convenient waffle and propaganda. If they listened, they'd know how so many of us feel. Rant over.

Two of the worst likenesses I’ve ever seen in a tattoo. I do like the fact that Carragher looks like Rooney with a mullet, though.
This is always the winner of that competition..

BDEAB2E6-D980-4C68-931C-9F16B76D40CF.jpeg

One or two may be three fellas have said they will not go again, one after 49 years of supporting Everton. Assuming they renewed their STs they will not lose out by not going. Next season admission is by ballot again, so do not enter each ballot and they will get their money back as for last season. Then in 22/23 season they have the opportunity to renew if they want to or say goodbye permanently. No money lost that way.
Actually the PL are expecting fully open grounds from the off, unless you’ve heard anything different?

I've got to be honest , I'm very interested to see if they are going to low key or give it the big WWE entrance with flashing lights and flashy signings flanking him.
Grovelling applogie or FU I'm here now get used to it ?
This place is going to be more entertaining than any football this dinosaur can whip up .

Who said it? Not a big lot on here
A clear 15-20 percent wanted him sacked outright as a fact. Many more wouldn't have minded we got a new manager. It was gettoig worse and worse. But 15-20 percent being generous. If there was a black growth consuming your body ar 15% you would do whatever you can to address it and remove it.

The one and only thing ( for me ) what gets this fat t1t off to a good start if he tells the likes of siggy, iwobi, Bernard to get out the club

Status
Not open for further replies.