Next EFC captain (c)

• Tom Davies

• Nathan Patterson

• Ant Gordo

• Michael Keane.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to change the leadership could be an opportunity to change the captain too. In my mind we need someone young with room to grow into the captaincy and someone that understands the club who is also committed to make Everton great again.

My choice would be Tom Davies but you can choose yours.

?

Whay are you like, la’ ?

Time to change the leadership could be an opportunity to change the captain too. In my mind we need someone young with room to grow into the captaincy and someone that understands the club who is also committed to make Everton great again.

The only justifiable reason for taking it from Coleman is because he will be playing less and less. Davies doesn't start enough for me to be captain

I like Tom and hope he will eventually realise his potential, I like you Chico too but this is a wind up surely so I suggest Rondon to keep the rest of the South American’s in check and make sure that they keep their fitness levels at a peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.