New Badge/ Shirt Sales- Poll

Choose one of the following

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sona

Player Valuation: £8m
OK I know we already have a thread for the supposed new badge, but I thought it'd be interesting to discuss how the decision may affect shirt sales and therefore our revenue.

I would add also that my work colleague (also a massive Blue) has it on extremely good authority that the new badge is the one being bandied about on here; her husband is part of the Everton heritage society and he attended a meeting with the Club a couple of weeks ago where the society voiced their concerns. The Club basically confirmed that they were going ahead with it anyway. I've met her husband (we all went to Hibbo's testimonial dinner together) and I can vouch for his credibility.

Anyway, getting over the fact that the thing is effing hideous, it got me thinking; will it affect shirt sales? Now as much as I hate the badge and like both of this season's kit, I didn't actually buy a shirt this season. So as much as you guys hate it, will it affect your decision to buy a shirt next season?

Why are the club still going ahead with it, when everyone hates it? Seriously haven't came across a single person who likes it yet.

Why are the club still going ahead with it, when everyone hates it? Seriously haven't came across a single person who likes it yet.

For the same reason they go after a relegated manager when they are supposed to listen to the fans or ship us off to a cow shed in kirkby.

They don,t care and as long as the fans keep taking it...nothing will change.

It is high time we chased the shower of whoppers. The fact that Robert Earl is earning money of us, is a disgrace.

If that badge is confirmed I won't be buying any merchandise with it on, buy at least one of the jerseys each year.

You can buy the exact same merchandise without the Everton badge on for cheaper on various sports gear websites anyway.

Think they're too far ahead with it now to put a halt to it.

Would it really have been so difficult to consult the vast majority of our fans on it? Maybe put a few designs up and let the people who pour their thousands in every year have a vote?

I've already said i won't be buying anything with the new badge on, I normally buy a shirt every year. I will still buy other things from the club though, like the retro shirts

Normally buy a few bits a season, not always the shirt but tracky bottoms, polos, sweatshirts etc. But won't be buying anything with that crap badge not even for a tenner.

I expect to see the kit for sale in poundland at the end of next season, and even they will have to reduce it to get rid of it!

I've had the new seasons shirt for my birthday from my patents for as long as I can remember, if this rumoured badge is what will be on the shirt I'll be telling them to not bother with it this year.

It will be a disasterus desicion if they choose to go ahead with it. Kit sales will plummet.

Status
Not open for further replies.