New away kit....on Yahoo.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawders

Player Valuation: £35m
So, Yahoo have posted the most shocking kits of the new season. No surprise to see which kit is in first place. here is how the they describe it

"This shocking, shocking pink monstrosity is the shirt that inspired this article, and one which will go down in the all-time football kit horror hall of shame.

So bad that it could well inspire the Toffees to be re-nicknamed the Bubble Gums. "

Can we not get anything right? Hopefully, we only have a short deal with Le Coq Sportif, cos I don't think I could take many more seasons of kit-inspired humiliation

So, Yahoo have posted the most shocking kits of the new season. No surprise to see which kit is in first place. here is how the they describe it

"This shocking, shocking pink monstrosity is the shirt that inspired this article, and one which will go down in the all-time football kit horror hall of shame.

So bad that it could well inspire the Toffees to be re-nicknamed the Bubble Gums. "

Can we not get anything right? Hopefully, we only have a short deal with Le Coq Sportif, cos I don't think I could take many more seasons of kit-inspired humiliation

WE TOLD THE CLUB. But they didn't listen!

The home kits bob on. Have spent over £100 buying one for me and the old man.

But I'm not buying that pink kit.

LEARN FROM THIS EVERTON. Have the power of veto on Le Coq - and ask the fans what they want!!!

Jesus - imagine the coverage on the Everton website if they allowed us a vote on the kit we want!!!! They'd get thousands of hits and potential sponsorship!

Customer is always right.

We'll be wearing it about 5 times. Take the banter on the chin, and be thankful we have a class home kit.

And not:

world_of_sport-238797890-1279020557.jpg

I can see us lifting the Premiership title in that before the last game of the season.

Like I say - imagine the coverage on the Everton website if they allowed us a vote on the kit we want!!!! They'd get thousands of hits and potential sponsorship!

Would generate massive sustained interest, not just Rossy unveiling it ... better advertising and unveiling . Would have interest throughout the summer...

[Poor language removed] the X-FACTOR.

I WANT THAT ONE

efc__1277908578_Cahill_kit.jpg

We'll be wearing it about 5 times. Take the banter on the chin, and be thankful we have a class home kit.

And not:

world_of_sport-238797890-1279020557.jpg

Is that their real home kit? Ouch

Thank god our Pink kit is our away strip. I'm all for weird away kits, just don't make rubbish homes!!!! Thankfully we haven't

im sure that all those who made the decision wear pink, knew what kind of response it would have...it is meant to be provokative. i personally think it just shows confidense and humour too ;) home kit is awesome. away kit is just plain fun. but i wouldnt buy it though...main thing is play good football, it aint about kits

Pink kit is just a football shirt, i may upset a few people by admitting i find it ridiculous grown men wearing football shirts with players names on their backs ( particularly some young enough to be their grand kids ) but each to their own.

I haven't owned a replica shirt for a long,long time - Graham Stuart era.

i LOL'd at that the Liverpool shirt, Standard - thats about right....

Heard the one about the Arabs wanting rid of Carlsberg before having anything to do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.