New appointment - marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god its going to mean jets of flame and razzmatazz before the match.

More Jet, I’m all for that.

1E4FC474-2D0B-4F9B-A27A-CE62C72003B9.jpeg

Not sure mate, but they have pretty cool graffiti on their head office/unit.

1341 NW 22 St. Suite A,
Miami Fl Zip Code 33142

Untitled-2.jpg

Good luck to them. If they are new/Everton first client they'll get loads of attention.

We've found no matter what happens on or off the pitch, no matter whether Tim Howard is playing for Everton or not, we get 4-6% of total traffic to be from America.

I think only us becoming 'relevant' through competing on the pitch will that change.

Plucky underdog tag it is then.

Your traditional, family-oriented, plucky underdog.

Should go down a treat.

Not sure mate, but they have pretty cool graffiti on their head office/unit.

1341 NW 22 St. Suite A,
Miami Fl Zip Code 33142

View attachment 124179

Good luck to them. If they are new/Everton first client they'll get loads of attention.

We've found no matter what happens on or off the pitch, no matter whether Tim Howard is playing for Everton or not, we get 4-6% of total traffic to be from America.

I think only us becoming 'relevant' through competing on the pitch will that change.

Funky cars with black rims and blacked out windows, cool Miami head office/bunker adorned with graffiti, not for me.

This is not the Everton we know and love. Let’s stick with someone who understands the club, really gets us.

3AFC1738-8A05-497D-979B-90174F063BFD.jpeg

All day live Everton -America fans broadcast now on Youtube. Great interview at the moment with Tim Howard.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjgv_C528TM

Status
Not open for further replies.