Neill to Galatasaray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there.

I'm fan of Galatasaray and i have some questions about this transfer.

My first question is about his best place.

Galatasaray has got some problems about central defender.

Is he good enough at this position ?

And my second question is related with his abilities.

How is his speed and passing ability ?

I mean is he slow and block defender ? or speedy and clever ?

Thanks in advance.

He is more than good enough in your league. He is not pacy but his passing ability is quite good. Will suit teams that play short ball. He is clever but not a block defender. Do not expect him to win any sprint against fast winger but his reading of the game is good enough. You've got a bargain mate.

Hey there.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome back, chico. ;)

Hey there.

Thanks in advance.

okay decent cb but his best position is rb,can pass the ball and will bring ball out of defence, he isn't pacy but positionally is good,
in all a good player but only as a squad member

Neills going after the City game, why didn't we agree to talk with Gala after that match? where's Neills head going to be on Saturday? it's either last hurrah put in a good performance or released by the club and not really up for it.
leave it till the monday agree terms gone by Wednesday and Distins back for the next match. Strange.

To sum this up, it's a slightly retarted move on our part but you can see why it happened.
I see he is still our player until after the weekend...great, i'm sure his heart will be 100% in the game but part of him won't want to get injured ahead of his move (a bit like Lescott against the Arse)...that's even if he plays. If he doesn't god know who we will have back there.

I'm hoping above all we have someone lined up as a replacement. If not what was the point in getting him in? Jags won't be ready for ages. I'd take Kilgallon from Sheff U. Seen him play and he's a rough diamond for sure.

This sale has left a sour feeling in my mouth and it's not a lemon!

Apparently Neil is shocked that Everton agreed a deal.

Im sure it was said this morning, we flogged him not him wanting to leave.

Either we're gonna get someone in with the cash (not likely). Or we've stuck the cash in the bank/paid off debt/wages etc (most likely).

Hey there.

Thanks in advance.

He will be very good in your league I would imagine. He isn't very fast but he reads the game very well and brings the ball out of defence well, good at passing. Put it this way, I'm quite disappointed he is leaving as he seemed to be starting to get a good partnership with Heitinga going. He is a good CB, and slightly better RB, in my view.

Still seems a strange decision to sell him before the game but still let him play though :blink:

All the best in Turkey Lucas ;)

To sum this up, it's a slightly retarted move on our part but you can see why it happened.
I see he is still our player until after the weekend...great, i'm sure his heart will be 100% in the game but part of him won't want to get injured ahead of his move (a bit like Lescott against the Arse)...that's even if he plays. If he doesn't god know who we will have back there.

I'm hoping above all we have someone lined up as a replacement. If not what was the point in getting him in? Jags won't be ready for ages. I'd take Kilgallon from Sheff U. Seen him play and he's a rough diamond for sure.

This sale has left a sour feeling in my mouth and it's not a lemon!

It is not a slightly retarded move on our part, it is a nice bit of business.

Neil did a good job at CB, he did okay, but he was part of a defense that let in a hell of a lot of goals. Selling him for 1 million ( 750,000 I think actually) was a very good piece of business for a 31 year old defender that will not do much more in his career. This money can be spent on on a replacement that could be the next Jagielka, like you say, Kilgallon would be my replacement. If that 1 Million is the 1 Million needed to get him at Goodison, then it is a fantastic bit of business by the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.