Negativity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Verhoeven

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I feel every time I log on every thread is negitive its a joke I think the Martinez out thread and others should have a thread of its own instead a having four or five threads

You should of titled this thread the positivity thread because you will no doubt draw the negativity from them threads into this one

tbf to the forum, we're horse crap, don't look like scoring, concede way too many. our manager keeps playing a flawed goalie, one winger and makes subs in the 86th to try and change a game. It's a terrible season and made worse by the fact its pretty much the same manager and team as last season.

Might surprise you this mate, but people don't talk about Martinez and co. out of a desire to be negative. Because that would be absolutely ridiculous.

I think I speak for everyone when I'd rather be positive about Everton, but I can't just "see no evil" the whole thing.

You were talking about us inevitably getting relegated to the 3rd flight back within 5 years in 2009 when we were 5th, tbf Tubes.

You might want to be positive but only in the way I want to be handsome.

You were talking about us inevitably getting relegated to the 3rd flight back within 5 years in 2009 when we were 5th, tbf Tubes.

You might want to be positive but only in the way I want to be handsome.

Check my join date genius.

33tmav9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.