Negativity...everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrudden

Player Valuation: £40m
I signed up to this forum because I wanted to see what other Evertonians thought of our current plight/situation. Football is of course a game of opinion and the thought of fellow blues sharing theirs was quite exciting. The reality however is the total opposite.

So many of posters seemed absolutely determined to spout negativity and abuse at our manager, board, players, probably even the young scouse lady in the centre hot dog selling unit who never says please or thank you.

Before any of you waste valuable time typing the predictable 'im sick of Moyes's negative tactics', 'we have hit the glass ceiling', 'Get the billionaire in', 'Kenwright has too high a selling price', basically any theory that you've concocted - save it. The fact is that Football is a sport of opinion. And whilst Im not against anyone expressing a negative opinion, can anyone tell me why barely any of you seem to want to be optimisitic? Woops, sorry, ive given you another opportunity to start preaching your hate again havent I?

The fact is that Mr Moyes is far more qualified to make any footballing decision than any of us. Bill Kenwright 100% loves the club, and if someone was going to give us the finances that we need, he would sell. Why would an investor put any money into our beloved club? What would he receive in return? He would have to spend millions on players, the stadium, the debt before he would see any return, which would take 10's of years.

I love this club, as im sure you all do. I just think we can be more positive and look on the brighter side more often.

I literally nearly deleted this whole spiel and im sure some of you are wishing I had, but I think if this is a true fans site, then maybe we should be acting like proper fans and supporting our manager, chairman, board, players, and even the rude girl on the hot dog stand.

Tonight is a massive night. Lets go and do em. I have a sneaky suspicion that tonight could be Timmy Cahills night. God knows we need him!

Didn't read the whole post, but I got most of it. And I agree. COYB! Maybe 4 years ago you'd have found this place to be awesomely positive. There's definitely things that aren't going our way and that we should be disappointed with, but on the whole I don't think we show enough support on here. Sometimes I watch games on TV and think wow the fans are so damn pumped and awesome, why they so bummed on the forum! That said, the guys here are a comedy show and it's brilliant.

COME ON EVERTON!

So you say that football is about opinion. Obviously only yours counts though. I await your further views and expressions of knowledge.........

We've been giving toffeeweb a run for their money over the past year. We used to be the positive rational board.

I think it's generally balanced on here. Not everyone will agree with everyone all the time. I, for example, am all for moyes. Some are not, and I accept that, just like they accept my view. And don't forget, losing a derby will always make us hurt, but we get on with the next game, and things are looking up.

*goes and prays for victory tonight*

I think it's generally balanced on here. Not everyone will agree with everyone all the time. I, for example, am all for moyes. Some are not, and I accept that, just like they accept my view. And don't forget, losing a derby will always make us hurt, but we get on with the next game, and things are looking up.

*goes and prays for victory tonight*

Exactly....... *joins in prayers........

I signed up to this forum because I wanted to see what other Evertonians thought of our current plight/situation. Football is of course a game of opinion and the thought of fellow blues sharing theirs was quite exciting. The reality however is the total opposite.

So many of posters seemed absolutely determined to spout negativity and abuse at our manager, board, players, probably even the young scouse lady in the centre hot dog selling unit who never says please or thank you.

Before any of you waste valuable time typing the predictable 'im sick of Moyes's negative tactics', 'we have hit the glass ceiling', 'Get the billionaire in', 'Kenwright has too high a selling price', basically any theory that you've concocted - save it. The fact is that Football is a sport of opinion. And whilst Im not against anyone expressing a negative opinion, can anyone tell me why barely any of you seem to want to be optimisitic? Woops, sorry, ive given you another opportunity to start preaching your hate again havent I?

The fact is that Mr Moyes is far more qualified to make any footballing decision than any of us. Bill Kenwright 100% loves the club, and if someone was going to give us the finances that we need, he would sell. Why would an investor put any money into our beloved club? What would he receive in return? He would have to spend millions on players, the stadium, the debt before he would see any return, which would take 10's of years.

I love this club, as im sure you all do. I just think we can be more positive and look on the brighter side more often.

I literally nearly deleted this whole spiel and im sure some of you are wishing I had, but I think if this is a true fans site, then maybe we should be acting like proper fans and supporting our manager, chairman, board, players, and even the rude girl on the hot dog stand.

Tonight is a massive night. Lets go and do em. I have a sneaky suspicion that tonight could be Timmy Cahills night. God knows we need him!

Bit negative for me that mate.

Because division has set in. And when division sets in, people start trying to bad mouth the other side to get people on their side. So what we have basically is sla99in9 matches between the pro-moyes and no-moyes crowds. It's messy, but necessary in my opinion. Every last fan should be heard, even if it's not what you want to hear. We are the peoples club, let the people speak. Like it or loath it.

It will probably get worse before it gets better so brace yourself. A lot depends on tonight's result. If we lose, it'll reach critical mass in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.