Negativety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard a snippet of an interview with RM on a commercial radio station and he says we are still improving, and can get stronger - no complacency I am glad to hear.

This is a big one though and I feel strangely calm!

COYBIB

I actually think there is a lot more positivity among everton fans now, the problem under moyes was that even when we were in good form and playing well there was a ceiling with him and by the end it all seemed inevitable we'd ultimately fall short.
With martinez and this set of players I'm not sure what's going to happen as we head into each game but I know at least it will be exciting and we'll play good football. I think not knowing whats gonna happen is actually good, keeps us on our toes and wondering rather than the formulaic way our seasons usually panned out.

I think this may be my first new thread post. I have been a member since 2008

I scan the site every day and usually sit quietly in the background.

It seems that whenever I feel positive about our beloved blues, I come on here and my positivity is challenged by what I read.

I know we have a tendency to be negative because of some of the crap that has happened over the last few years, but come on - we are Everton - we are a club that wins things.

We have had the worst period in our history in the last 20 years or so, but so what - we will be back again and why not now.

Second place this time tomorrow!

COYB
still think that after the 1st half?

Status
Not open for further replies.