2023/24 Neal Maupay

Makes you want to switch allegiances to any other team tbh. Kills any enjoyment and excitement from the game. An hour before the game and my mood has turned already, didn't think it could get worse but then he proceeds to play as if he's laid Everton to win.

14218484790_582e906e22_b.jpg

I don't understand why Dyche persists with him, 1 goal a season, that's only 1 more than 0 goal a season, surely there's somebody else we could try, at worst they'll equal Neal otherwise they'll at least double

I don't understand why Dyche persists with him, 1 goal a season, that's only 1 more than 0 goal a season, surely there's somebody else we could try, at worst they'll equal Neal otherwise they'll at least double
Yep. You could easily have had Cannon play, he wouldn't do worse, and may have converted 1 or 2. The boost that would have give the lad and team.
Imagine your creating amd knowing full well your no9 ain't gonna even come close to converting. It must be demoralising.

Im not being funny, but if I went to work and was crap at my job, I’d get sacked

This guys job is to score goals, he does not score goals, therefore he does not do his job. So how does he still have job?

Why managers insist on playing him is beyond me. He’s gash.