2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this.

As much as I love Dominic Calvert-Lewin I don't think he could have scored a goal like Maupay did. I'd like to see them play together - they could complement each other very well.
Yes I think so maupay could run the channels and drop deep Dom needs to do what he did under Ancelotti and stay in and around the box grays shot/cross late on low to far post in last game I could just see Dom sliding in to put it in the net.

If he is our 1st choice attacking option this year it will be a battle for the lesser places in the league. As an impact sub he is a good option to have...

Give me a lucky win anytime
And me...but at the end of the season you will need more than luck to stay in the division. We could have easily lost today and against West ham...both games could have gone either way to be honest. Wishing for easier wins in the near future...no good for the heart those narrow wins and 11 man defending stuff.

He's a team player and runs his bollocks off, he was decent today, had no chances but was a nuisance and his hold up play was decent with the balls getting riddled into him, was getting under their skin all day

Status
Not open for further replies.