2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Oh, Dublin I see. Thanks for validating my point ;)

I assume you wont have commented on Branthwate, Chermiti or Patterson within their first dozen games for us?

Coleman getting an extension is flushing money down the toilet and dropping your wallet & watch in there with it.

There cant be any money complaints from Thelwell or Dyche now.

More validation, thanks ;)

Wow a 3rd post validating my point :eek:

Who would even want a washed up 35 year old right back? Turning 36 in October lol
What point were you supposed to be making? All you posted was a nonsensical lazy stereotype that Irish people have some sectarian agenda against ex-Rangera players.

Its like arguing with a goldfish debating with you.

Stats have been posted many times in the thread, cba to find them. They show him to be our best right back when on the pitch.

Young & Godfrey had more errors leading to shots and goals for example. Defensively stats wise he was pretty good compared with the other two.

You dont know yer ma :(
Doesn't mean he's any good, just less crap than the other two ( should you be quoting stats if you cba showing them? )
we could all do that.

I assume you wont have commented on Branthwate, Chermiti or Patterson within their first dozen games for us?

Coleman getting an extension is flushing money down the toilet and dropping your wallet & watch in there with it.

There cant be any money complaints from Thelwell or Dyche now.
I wouldn't be gutted if we were losing any of them after 12 games, mainly because I wouldn't have had enough of a window to judge if a player is that good or not. I would be waiting to see how they develop.

I don't care about Coleman, I am talking about Patterson and he needs to do more when he gets his chances, I don't think he is awful or anything but I have yet to see him do much of anything. He is still young he can develop, of course he can.

I have no idea what you mean by the last sentence. Because the club has offered its captain one more year?

Has to be starting next season or we need to be looking for a rb, coleman/young ahould not be the starting rb next season. I dont kno what to think about the lad has been put in a dropped by dyche also has not grabbed his chance and we dont kno how the lad is in training

I didn't feel he'd done too much wrong when he did get some chances to play this season

Nor did he set the world on fire by any means

If he can't get a game under Dyche then he probably needs to try and play somewhere else next season

Hopefully we can get someone in who will be an easy pick/obvious starter as we don't have one at the moment

Came a cropper and got exposed a few times due to Dyche’s insistence the full back on the opposite side to the ball comes extremely narrow. Not a great situation when he was always still feeling his way back into the squad. Invited difficult situations for him and he didn’t really cope. Often then swung to trying too hard. Never got a rhythm going.

Would quite like him to come good. No idea if he will. Surprising number of big injuries, which will be blamed on stop/start playing time, but still a notable part of his time here. Not ideal.

Has to be starting next season or we need to be looking for a rb, coleman/young ahould not be the starting rb next season. I dont kno what to think about the lad has been put in a dropped by dyche also has not grabbed his chance and we dont kno how the lad is in training
If he's not getting played we might as well sell to generate a few quid. Godfrey will have to fit in the right back slot.