2023/24 Nathan Patterson

He has been bloody awful for Scotland for a while now but it can't be easy for him when he's so in and out of our side. I think there's still a player in him but we should be looking to sign a RB this summer and sending him out on loan to try and build some confidence.

1711488680433.png

It’s all very well saying play him because he can’t be any worse but there is seriously nothing in his career so far to suggest that he’s any good. I’m happy for him to play because why not try it but there’s no reason to think he’s actually any better than the others.

It’s all very well saying play him because he can’t be any worse but there is seriously nothing in his career so far to suggest that he’s any good. I’m happy for him to play because why not try it but there’s no reason to think he’s actually any better than the others.

I've not seen Patterson have as bad a game for Everton as he's had for Scotland tonight

I'm not sure it's possible to say if he's any better or worse than the other options we have in that position

Realistically if he's not going to play between now and the end of the season and he's not in the picture for next season then he needs to play regularly somewhere else ASAP

Everton may have been too big a move for him, likewise he may not have been given the opportunities he needed to learn the game

Then he probably shouldn't be learning the position in the first team at an EPL club anyway but that's on the recruitment team/owner as we realistically needed a proper Coleman replacement

I've not seen Patterson have as bad a game for Everton as he's had for Scotland tonight

I'm not sure it's possible to say if he's any better or worse than the other options we have in that position

Realistically if he's not going to play between now and the end of the season and he's not in the picture for next season then he needs to play regularly somewhere else ASAP

Everton may have been too big a move for him, likewise he may not have been given the opportunities he needed to learn the game

Then he probably shouldn't be learning the position in the first team at an EPL club anyway but that's on the recruitment team/owner as we realistically needed a proper Coleman replacement
He looked like a competition winner tonight. Nervous and indecisive. Needs to go