2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Fans get their undergarments in a twist when anything negative is spoken about Patterson. There seems to be an odd divide boardering on a Celtic/Rangers style undertoned rivalry that I do not see with any other player at the club (other than perhaps DCL).

Had Matt Hughes wrote about Michael Keane being clipped by Dyche, the concerned welfare unit of the Park End would not be seen nor heared from.
You're making stuff up still.

You've clearly insinuated that Dyche has acted inappropriately whilst in a capacity of employment.

If that is true then he'll be fined or dismissed.

I suspect they'll be no action taken because its a storm in a teacup by Matt Hughes who enjoys spreading anti EFC stories and fans like yourself lap it up and use it to attack the club/manager.

I also think there is a bizarre cult that has formed around our Patterson solely because Davek does not appear to like him. Thus any negative story that doesn't portray the boy to be a saint has some nefarious undertone.
Clearly not read anything I’ve said again.

I’ve not suggested anything happen to Dyche. I’ve said I don’t think any manager in any work should be clipping a young employee round the head. I’ve certainly not suggested it’s grievous (as you have tried to twist it to).

I’ve not asked for him to be sacked or had a go. I’ve literally just stated to you in my previous post that whatever happens is between him and the club and Patterson and that it sounds like he has apologised and they have moved on. (If he has apologised then even he accepts it was wrong, like I have said it is).

I haven’t lapped up Matt Hughes story. I suggested that people don’t jump on them without getting all the information, for example, labelling Patterson as a rat. (When it then came out that he didn’t leak it).

What I’ve also done is challenged your lies about being in the know (still haven’t provided any back up/proof) and your Andrew tate-like views about alpha males.

Last edited:
Clearly not read anything I’ve said again.

I’ve not suggested anything happen to Dyche. I’ve said I don’t think any manager in any work should be clipping a young employee round the head. I’ve certainly not suggested it’s grievous (as you have tried to twist it to).

I’ve not asked for him to be sacked or had a go. I’ve literally just stated to you in my previous post that whatever happens is between him and the club and Patterson and that it sounds like he has apologised and they have moved on. (If he has apologised then even he accepts it was wrong, like I have said it is).

I haven’t lapped up Matt Hughes story. I suggested that people don’t jump on them without getting all the information, for example, labelling Patterson as a rat. (When it then came out that he didn’t leak it).

What I’ve also done is challenged your lies about being in the know (still haven’t provided any back up/proof) and your Andrew tate-like views about alpha males.
ForeverTate92.

Fans get their undergarments in a twist when anything negative is spoken about Patterson. There seems to be an odd divide boardering on a Celtic/Rangers style undertoned rivalry that I do not see with any other player at the club (other than perhaps DCL).

Had Matt Hughes wrote about Michael Keane being clipped by Dyche, the concerned welfare unit of the Park End would not be seen nor heared from.
District of Columbia Lions?

You say matt Hughes has written tosh, but also believe what he's written. Get a grip lad. Youre just stirring for no reason other than the anti patto agenda.

...just checking to see if there has been any news recently about my favourite player, Nathan Patterson. Has anything of note occurred recently re: his development?