2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Acknowledging reality is not the same as condoning it. It seems you live in a world of rainbows and unicorns and do not like when someone preaches truth.

Put a group of males full of testosterone together and you'll get the occasional handbags, I would imagine it happens at most clubs yet Matt Hughes wants to continue his pursuit of anti EFC stories and you've fallen for it.

Patterson stepped out of line and Dyche as an Alpha challenged him and gave him a warning shot. If anything this could be the turning point in Nathan's career at the club if he handles the situation with maturity.

Hopefully they're professionals and shake hands and move on. Hopefully those in our fanbase who are crying and shaking do the same and not hold a grudge against the manager.

Back to the initial question instead of all this tripe.

What is your source for what you have supposedly heard on the grapevine where it was all pattersons fault for being too boisterous?

I would not make an assessment of the situation as it being someone's "fault".

Patterson like many 22 year olds overstepped the mark after one too many shandys and was corrected by Dyche who doesn't suffer fools gladly.

One could pick sides but ultimately its a storm in a teacup that is needlessly causing division and angst towards both parties involved. Matt Hughes has played a blinder with gullible supporters such as yourself.
You've literally made this up and are passing it off as the truth

I would not make an assessment of the situation as it being someone's "fault".

Patterson like many 22 year olds overstepped the mark after one too many shandys and was corrected by Dyche who doesn't suffer fools gladly.

One could pick sides but ultimately its a storm in a teacup that is needlessly causing division and angst towards both parties involved. Matt Hughes has played a blinder with gullible supporters such as yourself.
Youre clearly just making stuff up here mate. You don't know what led to the "incident" so don't pretend you know what happened then analyse the fictitious event. You sound insane.

Youre clearly just making stuff up here mate. You don't know what led to the "incident" so don't pretend you know what happened then analyse the fictitious event. You sound insane.

I did make reference to a disclaimer earlier my friend that my assessment of the situation is what I've heard from a reliable third party. As consenting adults it is up to the contributer if they wish to pay any credence or not.

I have yet to hear of an alternative scenario being reported other than Dyche is a "bully" who likes "attacking" young players. Considering there have been no allegations of this during his lengthy career, I consider that to be nothing more than mischievous gossip from those with an agenda against a manager they do not wish to support.

I did make reference to a disclaimer earlier my friend that my assessment of the situation is what I've heard from a reliable third party. As consenting adults it is up to the contributer if they wish to pay any credence or not.

I have yet to hear of an alternative scenario being reported other than Dyche is a "bully" who likes "attacking" young players. Considering there have been no allegations of this during his lengthy career, I consider that to be nothing more than mischievous gossip from those with an agenda against a manager they do not wish to support.
“Heard through the grapevine” = “reliable third party”.

Your story changes every time. And as you don’t share where you “information comes from, you are basically less reliable than Matt Hughes. Which is some feat.

Ultimately, whether Patterson was being boisterous or not, Dyche as a manager, should not be giving anyone a clip across the head, even in jest. No manager (in any line of work) should.

Says all about you that you are condoning that approach and blaming Patterson for it.

“Heard through the grapevine” = “reliable third party”.

Your story changes every time.

Ultimately, whether Patterson was being boisterous or not, Dyche as a manager, should not be giving anyone a clip across the head, even in jest. No manager (in any line of work) should.

Says all about you that you are condoning it and blaming Patterson for dyches actions.

Alex Ferguson did much worse yet is heralded as a national treasure.

Alex Ferguson did much worse yet is heralded as a national treasure.
He did it like 20/30 years ago. It was wrong then, but accepted at the time. It rightly wouldn’t fly now and you know it.

Things that are acceptable or aren’t acceptable change over time. But considering you are a Tory that longs for the old days, wishing it was still acceptable doesn’t surprise me.

So you've made it up as I said yesterday.

Well I heard for a reliable third party that the scene was scripted and the moonlanding was fake.

They would prefer to keep their name our of this though, so I won't say who told me this.

Situation has now become irretrievabe, only solution is to send young Nathan back to his Spiritual home Ibrox on a free transfer, where he will be loved and continued to be developed into the top class full back that he clearly has the ability to be (given the opportunity!) 🙄

It seems the only right and fair thing to do... No?

He did it like 20/30 years ago. It was wrong then, but accepted at the time. It rightly wouldn’t fly now and you know it.

Things that are acceptable or aren’t acceptable change over time. But considering you are a Tory that longs for the old days, wishing it was still acceptable doesn’t surprise me.

If Dyche receives no punishment then I imagine you'll be issuing an apology based on your suggestion that the manager commited a grevious offence that is no longer accepted in our society ?

If Dyche gets his wages docked or is dismissed for gross misconduct you'll have clearly been correct in your judgement.