2023/24 Nathan Patterson

I would not make an assessment of the situation as it being someone's "fault".

Patterson like many 22 year olds overstepped the mark after one too many shandys and was corrected by Dyche who doesn't suffer fools gladly.

One could pick sides but ultimately its a storm in a teacup that is needlessly causing division and angst towards both parties involved. Matt Hughes has played a blinder with gullible supporters such as yourself.
So who is your source then? Or is it just you making it up?

I haven’t fell for anything by Hughes. Already pointed out plenty that it’s not about sides, was about getting all the information as clearly something happened. Clearly don’t read what I write. Or your level of intellect just isn’t high enough to understand.

I would not make an assessment of the situation as it being someone's "fault".

Patterson like many 22 year olds overstepped the mark after one too many shandys and was corrected by Dyche who doesn't suffer fools gladly.

One could pick sides but ultimately its a storm in a teacup that is needlessly causing division and angst towards both parties involved. Matt Hughes has played a blinder with gullible supporters such as yourself.

Stop spreading lies. This is nothing more than a weird scenario you’ve made up and are trying the “if I repeat it often enough, people might believe it approach”.

Picsart_24-03-12_21-51-28-137.png

Proud winner of the Joel Robles trophy 23/24 Season.

If you know, you know.

I can only comment on what I've heard on the grapevine which is that Patterson was being too boisterous at the table and it was bringing a lot of negative attention from other guests/families so Dyche as the alpha/manager felt necessary to intervene and give Patterson a clip.

All sounds like a storm in a teacup and blown out of proportion by those with nefarious agendas.
Is this from the same source who was going to knee cap you if you told the forum what you knew???

You utter bulb

If you know, you know.

I can only comment on what I've heard on the grapevine which is that Patterson was being too boisterous at the table and it was bringing a lot of negative attention from other guests/families so Dyche as the alpha/manager felt necessary to intervene and give Patterson a clip.

All sounds like a storm in a teacup and blown out of proportion by those with nefarious agendas.

Wouldn't getting up and slapping Patterson bring just as much negative attention? I reckon slapping someone would bring more attention than someone getting a tad boisterous.

It doesn't really matter who told the appalling Matt Hughes about the incident, it doesn't even matter why it happened, if it was a joke that misfired or anything else. The fact remains, we are paying a very experienced football manage several millions of pounds a year and he is stupid enough to pull a stunt like this in public. I don't care what the mitigation may or may not be, he has shown a serious lack of judgement.

If it was 1974 I'm fairly certain Patterson would have returned the favour of the slap with the mother of all Glaswegian kisses

As it's 2024 Dyche will probably be cancelled and have to go on gardening duty whilst this horrific incident is fully investigated