2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Unfortunately for Patterson he's going to become a Martyr on here for the undercover Lampard loving Tories who have been desperate to see our staunch Labour manager given the boot from day one.

If the rumours are true of Tarkowski pulling Dyche to one side, maybe it was a well rehearsed act in trying to light a fire under some of the boys ?

Either that or as I suspect, Patterson was acting a fool whilst families and young children were trying to enjoy their meal on holiday and Dyche being leader took it upon himself to challenge Patterson's behaviour.

I would hope that as professionals earning a lot of money (Dyche included) that they'll have all sobered up this morning and moved on from this.

🤣🤣🤣 who are these tories you constantly bang on about?

Also, love the way you've decided Dyche did because Nathan was acting the fool around young kids on holiday 🙈 I look forward to seeing you pass this on as gospel now for the next few months.

🤣🤣🤣 who are these tories you constantly bang on about?

Also, love the way you've decided Dyche did because Nathan was acting the fool around young kids on holiday 🙈 I look forward to seeing you pass this on as gospel now for the next few months.

If you know, you know.

I can only comment on what I've heard on the grapevine which is that Patterson was being too boisterous at the table and it was bringing a lot of negative attention from other guests/families so Dyche as the alpha/manager felt necessary to intervene and give Patterson a clip.

All sounds like a storm in a teacup and blown out of proportion by those with nefarious agendas.

If you know, you know.

I can only comment on what I've heard on the grapevine which is that Patterson was being too boisterous at the table and it was bringing a lot of negative attention from other guests/families so Dyche as the alpha/manager felt necessary to intervene and give Patterson a clip.

All sounds like a storm in a teacup and blown out of proportion by those with nefarious agendas.
Lanpard loving Tories called out by Benitez loving centrist.

A slappable offense. I'll send big Sean round to your spiritual teepee shortly.

As said today, this sort of story should never be put out there by Matt Hughes in the first place, however this did not come from the player or his representative. It was a shock to many people (including those two) that a misjudged moment which wasn’t seen as a big deal by anyone was spun in such a way by said journalist and made public.

Good to see it wasn't Patterson or his agent.
You can see on here who's got an agenda against this lad.
Can't wait to get on young players backs.
Would rather players/team fail and be proved right, than see players do well and be wrong.

Good to see it wasn't Patterson or his agent.
You can see on here who's got an agenda against this lad.
Can't wait to get on young players backs.
Would rather players/team fail and be proved right, than see players do well and be wrong.

There's loads on here who can't wait to jump on the kid at any opportunity. It's really bemusing.

Couldn't wait to come out screaming supergrass at him 🤣🤣 embarrassing.

If you know, you know.

Where have you heard that? If you are going to make accusations you need to back it up.

You seem to be condoning an “alpha” giving a slap to a young kid he is supposed to be managing. Coming across like Andrew Tate here.

There's loads on here who can't wait to jump on the kid at any opportunity. It's really bemusing.

Couldn't wait to come out screaming supergrass at him 🤣🤣 embarrassing.

Hopefully we resurrect the Reverend Ian Paisley to cover the position for next season

Though as he was 88 when he passed away in 2014 there may be concerns over him bringing too much youth to a Sean Dyche team

If you know, you know.

Classic centrist take.

No need for facts. Just feels about something that didn't happen to make yourself angry.

Then blame everyone else.

And relax...