2023/24 Nathan Patterson

reface-2024-03-16-01-22-10.jpg

Sounds like Dyche went to give him a clip round the ear / tap on the head as a friendly joke -- however, hes accidentally cracked him.

As it says, players have seen that and jumped up while Dyche has been pulled away by Tarkowski.

I suspect he'll have apologised, Patterson will have accepted and the players will see it as yesterdays news.

Patterson will have moved on and Dyche will be mortified.

It's all a bit gammony in here today. Genuinely laughing out loud at some of the old school hard men saying "nothing wrong with a little slap" then imagining their reaction to that happening to them at work. Absolute hypocrites.
My manager yanked my tie, once, to get my attention. Looking back on it I should have done something about it but I was drunk at the time and we were about to go into a meeting.

Sounds like Dyche went to give him a clip round the ear / tap on the head as a friendly joke -- however, hes accidentally cracked him.

As it says, players have seen that and jumped up while Dyche has been pulled away by Tarkowski.

I suspect he'll have apologised, Patterson will have accepted and the players will see it as yesterdays news.

Patterson will have moved on and Dyche will be mortified.
This is no place for sensible and logical assumptions!

It was a bloodbath and ill hear nothing else on the matter.