2023/24 Nathan Patterson

It's not bullying though is it, its a slap, one single slap and people are getting their bits in a twist over it.
I've not seen anybody get their bits in a twist about it.

If you think it's acceptable for a manager to slap a worker in any setting, let alone a public setting It says more about you than anything.

I doubt it was a full on slap, but if players intervened then Dyche is a tit for thinking it was worth it.

Yeah Dyche isn't known outside of East Lancashire chip shops.

They did have a Press party with them in Portugal BTW.
If the press are known for one thing, it's giving up their exclusives to their competitors. Or was Matt Hughes tagging along on the trip as well I can't keep up?

I've not seen anybody get their bits in a twist about it.

If you think it's acceptable for a manager to slap a worker in any setting, let alone a public setting It says more about you than anything.

I doubt it was a full on slap, but if players intervened then Dyche is a tit for thinking it was worth it.
People are taking the word of Matt Hughes as gospel here. If you're the type of fella to read the daily mail and take it as pure truth then I have some beans to sell you.

If it was a member of the public that was there and was aware enough to know who each member of evertons squad was, I'd probably have taken a picture of them as well.

It was a member of evertons staff
you do know that our games get transmitted around the world dont you? they even have captions with players names on and everything. You do know that the Everton players play in the most televised club competition in the world. God knows how but they do. Portugal isnt that far away and I believe that they have TVs so they may know who Patto is.

Who was bring their tea out for them? Doris the goodison tea lady or restaurant staff? Who was serving drinks in the bar, Alan from the players lounge or restaurant staff? Who was overseeing the event from this big corporate client that was taking over your private booking room for big bucks for the night, Steve from the 1878 lounge or perhaps the restaurant manager?

You do know that a newspaper's job isnt to tell the truth dont you? Its job is to tell 'a story', a version of the truth if you like. We have heard one side of this, nothing else, no context, no alternative story, nothing from the victim or perpetrator, but you crack on with your beliefs based on the thin end of jackshiit. Have you not noticed that the only news feeds to take this up are the trashy red tops and sports sites (who will lap any old gossip up)? None of the serious press seem interested.