2023/24 Nathan Patterson

I only glanced the article but wasn't it in a public restaurant so it could well have been a member of the public that leaked it, and added their own spin in the process. Stuff like this goes on in dressing rooms all the time. I doubt that Tarks had to pull SD away, much more like the manager and Vice Captain having a chat away from the group. Utter none story.

The one hope I have is that we can see the same effect after Keown v Sheedy rumble where Sheeds called out MK for being crap (before the synod cup final?) After that, Keown was a rock. Come on Patto, up the game.
Literally how it was reported

Bobble mate has indicated it was...It's the perfect opportunity for his agent Patterson to either get him a move away or get him game time.

Either way it stink players leaking stuff to the papers.
Bobble's mate has a massive man crush on Dyche and seems to think he is some sort of managerial genius who can do no wrong so I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt tbh, although I wouldn't blame Patterson for trying to engineer a way out of Everton, been totally mishandled since day one of being here.

Bobble's mate has a massive man crush on Dyche and seems to think he is some sort of managerial genius who can do no wrong so I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt tbh, although I wouldn't blame Patterson for trying to engineer a way out of Everton, been totally mishandled since day one of being here.
So engineer a move away while making the club look crap in the press...cuckold behaviour if you ask me.

What's Dyche doing?
He's a football manager not a sgt major.
He's working with elite footballers, not kids doing national service in the 1950s.
The agenda against this kid is crazy.
No wonder young players can't wait to get out.
Gordon, Barkley, Stones all hounded out by toxic fans.
This thread is perfect example.
So it's all the fans fault? None of the players above would have left if the fans had been nicer to them?
Even though they all doubled and tripled there money they would of stayed if we weren't so horrible
Get a grip lad

What's Dyche doing?
He's a football manager not a sgt major.
He's working with elite footballers, not kids doing national service in the 1950s.
The agenda against this kid is crazy.
No wonder young players can't wait to get out.
Gordon, Barkley, Stones all hounded out by toxic fans.
This thread is perfect example.
Gordon was sold to satisfy PSR..said himself, Barkley increased his wages and got a massive signing on bonus for a team that where winning pots,Stone went on to triple his wages and play in a dynasty.

Worst post of the day goes to you,Kind Sir.

I only glanced the article but wasn't it in a public restaurant so it could well have been a member of the public that leaked it, and added their own spin in the process. Stuff like this goes on in dressing rooms all the time. I doubt that Tarks had to pull SD away, much more like the manager and Vice Captain having a chat away from the group. Utter none story.

The one hope I have is that we can see the same effect after Keown v Sheedy rumble where Sheeds called out MK for being crap (before the synod cup final?) After that, Keown was a rock. Come on Patto, up the game.
Whether you're on the side of it being right or wrong to leak it, let's not be naive and pretend they're all sat in the corner of the wethies on a friday night when this happened.

This will have been behind closed doors In a private function room in Portugal. And it's the landed in the lap of the chief reporter of the mail. The chances of this getting leaked by a member of the public rather than an Everton staff member are slim to none

Gordon was sold to satisfy PSR..said himself, Barkley increased his wages and got a massive signing on bonus for a team that where winning pots,Stone went on to triple his wages and play in a dynasty.

Worst post of the day goes to you,Kind Sir.
All 3 also got horrendous amounts of grief from our fans and it was all made hugely public. And all 3 wanted to leave.

Stones given grief in a service station and in tears.
Gordon and the whole “being chased down the street”.
Barkley got constant grief and then absolutely screwed us over by refusing to leave while injured so they got him at half the price 6 months later meaning he got a bigger signing bonus.

Both that and what you said can be right.

How is he engineering a move? Even if the story of him leaking this is true, he’s done nothing of the sort.

He’s kept his head down and worked as far as I can tell, seeing the likes of Ashley young making a complete arse of himself at rb, then seeing Godfrey being shoehorned into rb ahead of him, and being exposed on a number of occasions, or Coleman being put in unfit ahead of him.

Has he been that bad when played to warrant that treatment - no worse than any of the others who have been picked ahead of him, imo, and we’ve looked better going forward with him playing.

Maybe the lad, who’s a full Scotland international, just wants a fair crack of the whip at Everton, and more than a handful of minutes, and getting a slap in front of the whole squad and the public was the final straw for the lad.

He doesn’t need that to ask for a move, he could have done so long before this.

Also, He wasn’t the one “playfully” slapping people, how has the person getting clipped become the problem here?

Tbh honest though, maybe he is the problem, as personally, I love it when my gaffer clips me round the ear in the office, in front of my team, highlight of the week that for me.

Same old evertonians treatment of young players, they never get a chance unless they are instantly amazing.