2023/24 Nathan Patterson

It needs saying, and not for the first time, but behind all the madness @davek was absolutely right.
Said it at the time too - it's one of the few things I agreed with Dave on - but £12m (rising to £16m possibly) for a lad who'd not even played 20 senior games in Scotland, to then come and be the first-choice RB, was just insane.

He badly, badly needs a loan.

It needs saying, and not for the first time, but behind all the madness @davek was absolutely right.
Arthur Sultan, Surrey mystic.

2eb2c6af818f99c26c17b5c628a46694.jpg

Patterson was one of the stand outs under Lampard. His regression is frightening.
FFS what is this?!

Standouts? He cost us half a dozen games worth of points.

He's had the first derby where he looked a decent player, the rest of his time here he's been out of position, caught upfield, caught asleep at the back post and generally looks like the spare arse part he undoubtedly is.

If this club knew its arse from its elbow he'd have been farmed out to the Championship this season to see if they could make head or tail of him.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd hand this lad barely 2 or 3. He's utterly hopeless.

FFS what is this?!

Standouts? He cost us half a dozen games worth of points.

He's had the first derby where he looked a decent player, the rest of his time here he's been out of position, caught upfield, caught asleep at the back post and generally looks like the spare arse part he undoubtedly is.

If this club knew its arse from its elbow he'd have been farmed out to the Championship this season to see if they could make head or tail of him.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd hand this lad barely 2 or 3. He's utterly hopeless.

If that were true he wouldn't get a start as we're the last team that need to be dropping them at the expense of one person. Our losses were accomplished as a collective.

If that were true he wouldn't get a start as we're the last team that need to be dropping them at the expense of one person. Our losses were accomplished as a collective.
I'v listed his individual errors last season so many times now I cant be arsed delving into the vaults to make them again.

That lad was 'kin atrocious last season bar that first derby...this season's 4 games have merely been a continuation of that. To say there has been a difference is arse covering now from people who have given him way too much slack.

I've said before, my anger isn't with Patterson. He is what he is. My anger is focussed on Everton for wasting much needed cash and never grasping the nettle in the last 18 months: he needs to go out on loan and see if hels a football player of PL quality...because sure as eggs are eggs right now he isn't.

I'v listed his individual errors last season so many times now I cant be arsed delving into the vaults to make them again.

That lad was 'kin atrocious last season bar that first derby...this season's 4 games have merely been a continuation of that. To say there has been a difference is arse covering now from people who have given him way too much slack.

I've said before, my anger isn't with Patterson. He is what he is. My anger is focussed on Everton for wasting much needed cash and never grasping the nettle in the last 18 months: he needs to go out on loan and see if hels a football player of PL quality...because sure as eggs are eggs right now he isn't.

Did Seamus no harm.

Great effort

Could you please do the same for our Ukrainian left back pls.
Or maybe Godfrey that filled in for him.

Thanks in advance

Great effort

Could you please do the same for our Ukrainian left back pls.
Or maybe Godfrey that filled in for him.

Thanks in advance

Mykolenko isn't in the same category of failure as Patterson. At last he's produced on a good few occassions. Godfrey? I think you may have noticed that Ilve always declared that lad a rugby player rather than a footballer. I'll waste no more time dismissing him as rubbish.

I mean, you could just address the elephant in the living room like instead of pointing fingers at me.

I find myself agreeing at this rate. Patterson has been mega disappointing
Dyche playing him higher up the pitch is madness. I bet Lee Carsley is shakling his head in disbleief.

Maybe we need Carsley here - I'd go for that if Dyche doesn't put points on the board in the next few games too.