2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to chain together great performances. If he just plays like he has the last couple of games he will be a good player and good pickup, but hes very young so the chance to improve even more.

Well done to the lad. Made up he was part of a very good Everton perfoa]=rmance. Let's see him keep this standards up and be consistent.

<Laughing at people here more arsed about looking to get at me rather than savour a great performance from the blues....there there>
Good on you, Dave. Genuinely.

He deserves unconditional credit and didn’t deserve heavy prejudgment.

Well done to the lad. Made up he was part of a very good Everton perfoa]=rmance. Let's see him keep this standards up and be consistent.

<Laughing at people here more arsed about looking to get at me rather than savour a great performance from the blues....there there>
It's probably because you constantly bang on about him being bad, he's been nothing but good since you picked the hill to die on.

It's probably because you constantly bang on about him being bad, he's been nothing but good since you picked the hill to die on.
He's had a couple of decent games. He's been here since last January and the manager only saw fot to play him from the summer.

I think Lampard (who I'd take the judgement of over anyone on here) saw how raw he is and has needed to iron out deficiencies on the training ground.

He's a work in progress. I still dont trrust him defensively and I'm pretty sure we'll be done on occasion this season because of it. He's young and can learn. My point has always been it very well coulkd have been loan...but if he's consistent this season then that'll be a bonus learning on the job here.

He's had a couple of decent games. He's been here since last January and the manager only saw fot to play him from the summer.

I think Lampard (who I'd take the judgement of over anyone on here) saw how raw he is and has needed to iron out deficiencies on the training ground.

He's a work in progress. I still dont trrust him defensively and I'm pretty sure we'll be done on occasion this season because of it. He's young and can learn. My point has always been it very well coulkd have been loan...but if he's consistent this season then that'll be a bonus learning on the job here.
He had an operation that kept him out for 5 months, you absolutely clown.

Your hero is old news, get used to it.

He was injured for most of the time that lampard didn't pick him. He's gonna be at least a good pick up for us and could end up being a great one.

He had an operation that kept him out for 5 months, you absolutely clown.

Your hero is old news, get used to it.
1/ I have no hero in football since I was a kid. What an infantile thing to have, a hero in footy. Lol.

2/ You show what you are by denigrating a great Everton servant. Shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.