2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we need to try and get a RB on loan now, Coleman can’t do 6 weeks of games. Unless we play Holgate there or maybe Vinagre, I know he’s a LB, but must be able to do a job there

100%

Nathan didn't have a great game against Brighton. He could have done a lot better at their first goal but wasn't to blame for any of their other goals. Far from it...

Meanwhile Gueye handed them a goal yet none of the usual suspects on this thread are over on the Gueye thread screaming for his head

It's a funny old game...

Some would say, that they have an agenda.

Thankfully it would appear that two main nutters are no longer allowed in this thread and it`ll only be a matter of time, before they`re launched out of the Coleman thread, if they carry on in there too.

Could be a great time to switch to 3 at the back. Mykolenko is abysmal, Coleman is finished as a regular starter.

Can we please try 3-5-2?

Pickford
Coady Tarkowski Godfrey
Gray Gueye Iwobi Onana Gordon
Simms Lewin
I mean, this is still absolutely terrible and relegation-worthy, but could be worth a try.

Just gotta get his head down, work hard to recover and come back fitter and stronger. He's been poor since he came back from his first injury on Scotland duty which was a shame because he was really starting to show some of that promise.

Surely we need to try and get a RB on loan now, Coleman can’t do 6 weeks of games. Unless we play Holgate there or maybe Vinagre, I know he’s a LB, but must be able to do a job there

We should have identified Coleman's replacement for next season already....so just move that transfer forward 6 months....we cant afford to mess around any more

We should have identified Coleman's replacement for next season already....so just move that transfer forward 6 months....we cant afford to mess around any more
We have no money though, have to be seen to break even this season or make a slight profit and then we can make a loss for the next 3 seasons. That’s FFP and profit and loss rules of the premier league.

If that's correct (and I've no reason to believe that it's not) can you please explain Chelsea to me?

I dont know all of chelsea's profit and loss over the years, but I believe they posted profits in the 2019/20 season of around £40m, and they yo-yo between profit and loss, so some seasons they post huge losses of £190m

Also their revenue is massive, between £400m and £500m

compared to ours of between £100m and £200m

This might inadvertently help us if it means we revert to 3 at the back. I said earlier I’d give Mills a game tomorrow as right wing back. He’s quick and direct, played right back a number of times for the u23s as well as right wing. We need to try something different.
Then Godfrey, Coady, Tarkowski as a back 3.

His fee at 12 million up front is peanuts for EPL teams. Mykolenko cost £17 million, again not a lot for EPL terms.

Cucurella cost 55 million after 35 games for Brighton.

When he moves on to another club we will more than get our money's worth back.

55 million pound man Cucurella just at fault for Man City goal, sure he will be getting similar pelters on a Chelsea forum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.