2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I think having Seamus to rotate for a season or 2 is definitely the right thing to do, this young lad is going to be top class, to think this is his first full season in a league that is so far ahead of where he was brought up, I reckon he's doing better than expected.

I personally think the right side FB is sorted until Seamus needs replacing.

FWIW I think having Seamus to rotate for a season or 2 is definitely the right thing to do, this young lad is going to be top class, to think this is his first full season in a league that is so far ahead of where he was brought up, I reckon he's doing better than expected.

I personally think the right side FB is sorted until Seamus needs replacing.
Out of the clutch of FBs down from Scotland: Robertson, Tierney, Hickey and him, he is the least accomplished.

That lad who Liverpool got from Aberdeen looks a way better long term prospect.

Out of the clutch of FBs down from Scotland: Robertson, Tierney, Hickey and him, he is the least accomplished.

That lad who Liverpool got from Aberdeen looks a way better long term prospect.
Oh where was Robertson playing at 20yr old in his first full season? You can't compare, and to be honest I'm not rating the lad based on other players, I'm basing it on what i have seen.

You're so wide of the mark with this lad, your starting to look foolish and agendas driven. It's fine to admit you got it wrong and humble yourself but no, you'll stick to looking stupid and agenda driven instead. Shame dave, he's a good little player.

Oh where was Robertson playing at 20yr old in his first full season? You can't compare, and to be honest I'm not rating the lad based on other players, I'm basing it on what i have seen.

You're so wide of the mark with this lad, your starting to look foolish and agendas driven. It's fine to admit you got it wrong and humble yourself but no, you'll stick to looking stupid and agenda driven instead. Shame dave, he's a good little player.
You dont have players learning their trade in a relegation threatened outfit. It's already cost us points...a lot of points.

You dont have players learning their trade in a relegation threatened outfit. It's already cost us points...a lot of points.
Are you just blind to the amount of points Seamus cost us last season? Or are you just blind? colour blind, particularly orange? He's showing he is good enough for this league and he's 20, there is only an upside to this, but no you carry on flogging a dead horse with your mate @Charlie Sweet the two doom mongers when it comes to Patterson.

Strange how only two posters think he's crap, I guess you can see things the rest of us can't.

And the lad will continue to improve.
We'll be on here this time next year lauding the boy and the same posters will be giving him grief over something else he doesn't do, while not giving credit for what he does.
Just need to go to the stadium build page to see the same tired narrative.. never happen/won't pass building regs/get pulled cos of Joe Anderson/them lot wouldnt have bent backwards over heritage/it stinks/can't see over wall/leitch was a fraud etc etc
Cant defend/can't attack/positionally awful/injury prone.
Rinse and repeat every hour of every day ?

Are you just blind to the amount of points Seamus cost us last season? Or are you just blind? colour blind, particularly orange? He's showing he is good enough for this league and he's 20, there is only an upside to this, but no you carry on flogging a dead horse with your mate @Charlie Sweet the two doom mongers when it comes to Patterson.

Strange how only two posters think he's crap, I guess you can see things the rest of us can't.

Assume you don't go to the game then? There's a clear majority in the stands thinking this lad is a liability in the situation we face now.

We should get him out on loan to a top championship club and take a striker from them instead. Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.