2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Patterson, lauded the buy at the time, he will make mistakes no doubt about it, as someone pointed out he can be petulant so he needs to knock that out of his game. He was poor yesterday.

Hyped up and nowhere near what we require in a relegation scrap.

Chelsea
Leeds
Forest
Wolves

All of those games he squandered points for us.

...but let's play him because he has "potential".

My assessment that the RB berth situation had NOT been resolved on his purchase is still on the money.

We have a past it Seamus Coleman and a player who really should be in the Championship getting defensive experience as our two choices in that position.

We're an utter basket case of a team. And supporters who think this RB position is sorted are part of the problem at this club...like the ones who have argued until they're blue in the face that Calvert-Lewin will come good....and those who reckon Mykolenko is a good fit for LB.

The standard of judgement of players amongst younger Evertonians is atrocious.

Last edited:

Chelsea
Leeds
Forest
Wolves

My assessment that the RB berth situation had NOT been resolved on his purchase is still on the money.

We have a past it Seamus Coleman and a player who really should be in the Championship getting defensive experience as our two choices in that position.

We're an utter basket case of a team. And supporters who think this RB position is sorted are part of the problem at this club...like the ones who have argued until they're blue in the face that Calvert-Lewin will come good....and those who reckon Mykolenko is a good fit for LB.

The standard of judgemnent of players amongst younger Evertonians is atrocious.
Please say younger evertonians is anyone under the age of 33?

Chelsea
Leeds
Forest
Wolves

You must be so fun at parties.

So we all know you dominate this thread like he is your only son from a previous unhappy marraige.

Let us all see your hundreds of other posts on the other starting 10 player threads, sure they must get similar over the top criticism with hundreds of posts in each!

You must be so fun at parties.

So we all know you dominate this thread like he is your only son from a previous unhappy marraige.

Let us all see your hundreds of other posts on the other starting 10 player threads, sure they must get similar over the top criticism with hundreds of posts in each!
Dont kid yourself its just me. Take a good look at this thread.

The RB berth at this club has been a problem since Coleman lost his pace due to terrible injuries. It remains our weak spot in the defence.

...after the ball was delivered. That's not very clever is it?

Look, he's not single handedly to blame for all our ills, but you and others who think - against all evidence to the contrary - that lad is a defender are well wide of the mark. He's terrible at defending.
He moved forward before the cross came in and in doing so left Costa (?) well offside. Unfortunately the goal left no case for Costa having interfered with play. His mistake was not so much moving out but in then losing focus on the job in hand. I'd agree that defensively he needs improving. Actually I'd like to see him galloping about amongst our static midfield to energise our forward play.

Chelsea
Leeds
Forest
Wolves

Still feel both not helped by the rubbish infront of them. But agree both fb must improve esp going forward we need goals

Rewatched the game, thought was a poor game defensively but was a threat going forward - put some good balls into the box and good running off the ball, sadly Gordon had his head down and ignored him too often.

Dont kid yourself its just me. Take a good look at this thread.

The RB berth at this club has been a problem since Coleman lost his pace due to terrible injuries. It remains our weak spot in the defence.
And yet... once more he's up there as GOT Man of the Match(Again!) after the Wolves match!!
So I suppose everyone's just voting for him to spite you, Div?
Absolute sad sack! ?

And yet... once more he's up there as GOT Man of the Match(Again!) after the Wolves match!!
So I suppose everyone's just voting for him to spite you, Div?
Absolute sad sack! ?

GOT MOTM award.

Lol. There's people on here who eat their own faeces.

Status
Not open for further replies.