2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamus starts without question, I don't say that because I'm Irish, I don't say that because I dislike Rangers, I don't say that because I dislike Patterson (who I don't by the way, I was delighted when we signed him).

I say that for a few reasons, Seamus has been playing well is the main one, he kept Zaha quiet last weekend. Patterson is only coming back from injury, like DCL he should and will be slowly integrated back into the side. If we see him tomorrow it will be because we are either chasing the game or if we are winning by 3 with ten minutes to go.
Bournemouth away in the cup will be a perfect time to start again.

Good to see him back ahead of schedule

Seamus starts without question, I don't say that because I'm Irish, I don't say that because I dislike Rangers, I don't say that because I dislike Patterson (who I don't by the way, I was delighted when we signed him).

I say that for a few reasons, Seamus has been playing well is the main one, he kept Zaha quiet last weekend. Patterson is only coming back from injury, like Dominic Calvert-Lewin he should and will be slowly integrated back into the side. If we see him tomorrow it will be because we are either chasing the game or if we are winning by 3 with ten minutes to go.

I was hoping we might see him today, even if for a cameo tbh.

I say that for a few reasons, Seamus has been playing well is the main one, he kept Zaha quiet last weekend. Patterson is only coming back from injury, like Dominic Calvert-Lewin he should and will be slowly integrated back into the side. If we see him tomorrow it will be because we are either chasing the game or if we are winning by 3 with ten minutes to go.

...so was Coleman.

Now he's back. It's taken a few games to get back up to speed.

Three experienced players in the back four is a good way of setting up at the back. Lampard knows that and it'd take a nightmare or injury to shift Seamus out of that shirt now before the WC.

You want to get rid of your old toy and want your new toy instead.

I understand that. But the manager thankfully makes the grown up decisions.
No, you egghead, because even when people are here in support of your boyfriend - you're still intent on making non-needed or non-necessary excuses for him, despite the fact there's literally no need lol

So deep inside your own hole that when you look up you can see the bottom.

E: Honestly even I said Coleman's doing well. You're just reading between the lines even when people compliment your cause lol ?

...so was Coleman.

Now he's back. It's taken a few games to get back up to speed.

Three experienced players in the back four is a good way of setting up at the back. Lampard knows that and it'd take a nightmare or injury to shift Seamus out of that shirt now before the WC.

If we lose then Patterson will be straight back in

No, you egghead, because even when people are here in support of your boyfriend - you're still intent on making non-needed or non-necessary excuses for him, despite the fact there's literally no need lol

So deep inside your own hole that when you look up you can see the bottom.

E: Honestly even I said Coleman's doing well. You're just reading between the lines even when people compliment your cause lol ?
Damned by your own words there.

You keep reading between the lines hahaha

Damned what? By stating the obvious? Deary me, whatever shall I do in this precarious situation?!

Coleman is doing well, he's an average footballer, Patterson will recover and be first choice, again, as he is.
If Patterson had not got injured would Coleman have even got into the team yet? I'm not convinced Frank would have disrupted the backline myself.

You keep reading between the lines hahaha

Damned what? By stating the obvious? Deary me, whatever shall I do in this precarious situation?!

Coleman is doing well, he's an average footballer, Patterson will recover and be first choice, again, as he is.
Coleman is going to run up 400 games for Everton and is a legend of the club; Patterson's main claim to Everton history is being in the treatment room longer than he's been on the pitch.

Young glass legs will have to serve his apprenticeship a lot longer yet.

Coleman is going to run up 400 games for Everton and is a legend of the club; Patterson's main claim to Everton history is being in the treatment room longer than he's been on the pitch.

Young glass legs will have to serve his apprenticeship a lot longer yet.
Ah yes, comparing the 400 games of someone who's been here for 10 years to someone who has been here for not even a year and had an injury.

Even better, laughing at said injured player for being injured. Much like Coleman just was. Much like Coleman was early on.

Stop reading between the lines, also lol

Also stop living in 2014 is a good piece of advice. Or just go and touch grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.