2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, it's avery common occurence. Im no MD but it's easy to look up.

This kid will be out for a long time.
footballers get injuries, there are only two legs to get injured, one of those two legs getting injured again some time afterwards (despite many days of strenuous activity in between) does not mean there is an inherent weakness.

He’s requested to be buried next to his queen. Touching tribute, I’m sure @davek and @Charlie Sweet will be moved x

Matey you need to get out more and stop the stalking. Our young right back has had a little injury. He's had a few good games and a few bad ones. We've got a brilliant back up to come in. The one that the actual match going crowd loves and adores. Life goes on. It's a Saturday lunchtime FFS get a life.

footballers get injuries, there are only two legs to get injured, one of those two legs getting injured again some time afterwards (despite many days of strenuous activity in between) does not mean there is an inherent weakness.
Look at the facts mate: he's played 7 games since the ankle op. He now - from falling on the floor rather than a traumatic challenge - has both an ankle injury and knee injury.

I said well before last season ended we needed to get another RFB in because Coleman cant handle another campaign of 30 games like last season.

Look at the facts mate: he's played 7 games since the ankle op. He now - from falling on the floor rather than a traumatic challenge - has both an ankle injury and knee injury.

I said well before last season ended we needed to get another RFB in because Coleman cant handle another campaign of 30 games like last season.

No, you said we needed another RB because you said Patterson wasn't good enough for the PL.

Now you're suggesting it's because this lad is injury prone (hint: he isn't).

Comes on, reads one @davek hypothetical scenario post, realises there is no real update on the injury… leaves. Keep it up David, you’re shaving off minutes of me having to sift through posts
There's nothing hypothetical about it: he HAS an ankle and knee injury after 7 games. They weren't caused by a bone crunching tackle either.

Dont tell me that everyone on here isn't wondering how a lad of 20 who's played about 16 senior games in his career is going to be reliable for us.

Matey you need to get out more and stop the stalking. Our young right back has had a little injury. He's had a few good games and a few bad ones. We've got a brilliant back up to come in. The one that the actual match going crowd loves and adores. Life goes on. It's a Saturday lunchtime FFS get a life.

Hahahahahaha good to see your life is so action packed that you clearly don’t have the spare 5 seconds to post on a forum on a Saturday afternoon.

No, you said we needed another RB because you said Patterson wasn't good enough for the PL.

Now you're suggesting it's because this lad is injury prone (hint: he isn't).
I said for a long time that Seamus is on his last legs as far as starting a lot of games is concerned.

View attachment 184998

Farewell young Nathan, it was nice knowing you.

Playing the flute, with the angels now.
20220924133115.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.