2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont even have the words...how isnt he playing?
Yes because the manager is an idiot showed that with holgate playing last week. I kno some have no rated him in here but honestly just lost for words why he is playing an out of form godfrey every week. Coleman ahould be first choice i want this lad in and given games is all about making a new team now. Patterson needs start next season and a new lb

He should have been brought back in properly after his injury but Dyche has left it too late now. We saw at the start of the season how good he can be, it’s just bad management not to get him back to that level.

I honestly don’t see how Patterson’s confidence and match fitness can be anything other than at rock bottom though, his manager openly not trusting him and playing God-awful CB’s ahead of him is a bit insulting, and he’s had no sub time at all bar Fulham.

Dyche chucks him in now, and he’s not straight up to speed, he’ll get hounded, look at the criticism he got for having a poor 10mins sub against Fulham, when the game was already [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.