Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the fax machine has packed in! They could get a new one but Bill's spotted a boss one on ebay and it's a really good deal. The auction doesn't end until tonight though. Problem is it's pick up only from Inverness so it could take a while even to get it down to the office, then they'll need to get someone out to install it... I can't see it going through until Thursday at the earliest to be honest.

I'm new here and I want to manage expectations, HOWEVER, I do have it on good authority that Dave Harrison has been working on a new signing all day at FF and has just left for Goodison now.
Source - my mate who is a groundsman, full time EFC employee.
I am no WUM.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to not believe you on this occasion.

Not long been past it either, nothing happening. Was only an 8 hour round trip on my way home from work.

I noticed your car drive past. I'm in the fields with my binoculars in my recon tent, ready to report what is going on at FF.

1%20Man%20Recon%20Tent%20DPM%20Camouflage%20160813.jpg

I'm new here and I want to manage expectations, HOWEVER, I do have it on good authority that Dave Harrison has been working on a new signing all day at FF and has just left for Goodison now.
I am no WUM.

Who is the player?

Personally think its all done and waiting to be announced. Besic wouldnt have been going to Austria anyway due to his participation in the World Cup, so it'd make sense to get it all done before they left as Roberto and everyone would of been there.

I am no WUM.
There would be no reason for him to have to go to goodison?

Status
Not open for further replies.