Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that and Moyes+Nevilles view that they could cherry pick Everton's players after they left that didn't sit right with everyone also.

The comments about letting Baines go for his career and so on.

It was really arrogant and dismissive of Everton. When in reality we have emerged even stronger still and continue to bring through young players.

Something Moyes was less interested in if Kevin Sheedy's comments are accurate. Whereas Martinez is very interested in it.

It makes no sense spending 70p in the pound at the players at Finch Farm according to the Chief Exec

If the young players aren't put in consistently every year like Martinez appears determined will happen

It says alot the squad is getting topped up with England and Irish and other youth players

I'm all for knocking Moyes, it's easy and it's fun. But to be fair out of that list he bought Coleman, Oviedo and Stones and gave Barkley his debut.
Having said that we can now all enjoy berating him for how little he played those players and in which positions.

I'm all for knocking him.

Was Stones not signed as a 'youth'? I can't find any quotes from Moyes at all on the signing, and did he even make the bench? It's not exactly him doing much is it? He signed Oviedo, and barely gave him a sniff, 1 minute here, 2 minutes there, not much for boosting him. With Ross, he gave him a go, and he made an error, and he was farmed out for the next 18 months, i'm sure that was great for his confidence!

As for Coleman, rare exception, but even then, he played him at RW, and every blue hated him, because he was poison there, it's no surprise that since Martinez has came in, they've all flourished. What a difference having a hands on manager who cares about his players does to a team ay!

Like the way you dropped Parkie in there...

Would be a brilliant player in this team.

Agreed it's not a traditionally exciting position, but after watching Moyes's sides with total weakness in midfield get bossed by anyone up for it (LFC every season) and thinking back to Reid, Bracewell, Parkinson, I'm deffo excited.

Hi guys, I'm Bosnian, and I don't mean to spam your forum with biased comments, but Muhamed Besic is the real deal. He was our top performer at the World Cup and I believe Roberto also loved his game even commenting on it several times on ESPN.

He's a pitbull with HEART. Perfect for Everton.

Just looking at thelads coming through and in an deal window where we sign our apparent targets;

LB--Oviedo 24/Garbutt 21
CB--Stones 20/Browning 19
RB--Coleman 25 /Kenny 16
CM--McCarthy 23 /Besic 21 /Ledson 17/Galloway 18
AM--Barkley 20
ST--Lukaku--21

Thats 12 players there and ive obviously added in a couple of very young players as well as signing we havent made yet. However ive not included people such as duffy lundstram kennedy etc etc....

Still thats a very good batch to have if we make the signings.

Coleman (25), Stones (20), Barkley (20), Oviedo (24), Robles (24), Lukaku (20). Martinez certainly looking to bring in the 'next gen' quicker than Moyes wanted to.

tumblr_n7lmolZbAa1sa6ucko1_1280.gif

Mume's ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.