2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be sad to see Mo goes as he did give his all for the club, Pulis obviously rates him very highly after his loan spell and think Mo can do well in the championship long term.

Our second best defensive midfielder, it’s a shame to see someone who puts in effort and give his best on the pitch leaves while some French lazy [Poor language removed] still sit around collecting wages with minimum effort
Ideally we'd have gotten rid of both, unfortunately I guess nobody was willing to put up the cash for Schneiderlin, which is a shame. I'd have loved those two and McCarthy gone, but alas we've only been able to shift one of them.

Good deal tbh. Frees up yet more space in the squad which we are desperate to do.. and wages. Makes a profit on the player.

I think Scheiderlin will survive this cull... but if he doesnt fix up he will be primed for the booting next window for sure. Brands and Silva wont take his lack of effort for long.

just when I couldn't think I could resent schneiderlin being in the squad any more.
if mo goes , my resent that schneiderlin is stealing a living from us will double.
mo's got heart , morgan is a total corpse in comparison.

Ideally we'd have gotten rid of both, unfortunately I guess nobody was willing to put up the cash for Schneiderlin, which is a shame. I'd have loved those two and McCarthy gone, but alas we've only been able to shift one of them.

Schneiderlin simply does not fit into the system with his slow hesitant defending. Mo skill set is a perfect match for a high tempo aggressive counter attacking approach. To sell him ahead of Schneiderlin is just silly.

Schneiderlin simply does not fit into the system with his slow hesitant defending. Mo skill set is a perfect match for a high tempo aggressive counter attacking approach. To sell him ahead of Schneiderlin is just silly.
Besic ain't that good and has been injured far too much. Happy to see him go, even though he comes across a thoroughly nice chap.

one of besic, mccarthy and davies had to go really and i'd prefer it if it wasn't davies, whilst mccarthy's injuries means his value is at an all time low. Besic's value was never going to rise because he was never going to play, so it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.