Moyses bargains

Status
Not open for further replies.

steele

Player Valuation: £8m
Neville and Distin have been tremendous for the club. Cahill is another hero, Fellaini and Heitinga is other good deals. I have to say that Neville and Distin have been a great asset for the club. Moyes rules! Cheers...

Neville and Distin have been tremendous for the club. Neville and Distin is another hero, Neville and Distin is other good deals. I have to say that Neville and Distin have been a great asset for the club. Moyes rules! Cheers...

Fair enough. One question thought mate. What's your opinion on Neville and Distin?

On the whole, do you think they've been good for the club or bad?

distin has been brilliant IMO, he has a mistake in him but doesnt have any weaknesses, neville has been a very good leader, not a great footballer but solid enough, whether that's worth £3.5 mill is open to opinion, fellaini has been a brilliant find but at 15 mill it was a gamble. You can counteract his good signings with the poor ones i.e. billy and kroldrup, but overally moyes has done way more good than bad in that department, it's not what we fault him for though, its his stubborness and lack of game changing decisions which is the down point

Status
Not open for further replies.