Moyes wants to manage in Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing that one day he'll leave us is hurtful enough :( I'd really love him to become an Alex Ferguson of Everton

moyes doesn't seem likely to be rushing off just yet, but nobody can predict the future, hopefully he'll want to stay & continue to build on the foundations he's laid.

i don't really see moving on to scotland as a step up, McCleish had them playing amazing football, and now he's at birmingham, which kind of shows Scotland's place in football managing honor (no disrespect to any scots on here)

i'm sure if he wanted the job he'd simply have to snap his fingers, but with us on pace for CL football, i couldn't imagine him leaving.

Edit

i didn't actually read the article before posting, and i thought it said manage scotland, not manage in scotland. that is a little bit troubling, but maybe if our team can continue to progress, he might be persuaded. at any rate, he shouldn't be making comments like that to the press at a time like this, the players and staff have enough to worry about without that on their minds.

Last edited:

I have warned numerous times that he will up sticks to go to Celtic. He was asked about his contract after the game and tactfully said he was leaving it until the end of the season..................if Celtic don't win anything this term the 'we hate Strachan brigade' an ever growing body of Celtic supporters may well get their way................Moyes is a proud Scot and a big Celtic fan and I think he'll go on the grounds that he has taken us as far as he can(n)

is he a big celtic fan? in the article it says: "The 44-year-old has a background as a Celtic player, having played 24 times for them at the start of the 1980s, although he was raised in a family of Rangers supporters."

is he a big celtic fan? in the article it says: "The 44-year-old has a background as a Celtic player, having played 24 times for them at the start of the 1980s, although he was raised in a family of Rangers supporters."

He is a big Celt I assure you Stubbsy told me

I think thats the big danger. Celtic fans have never really taken to Strachan and if Rangers win the league this season, he could well leave. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.