Moyes - Toffees switched off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not mate but this is now officially the worst start to a season in Moyes Everton managerial career. I know we will be fine come next May, but still, the current situation is concerning.

We'll be fine next May, but this is concerning you?

It might just be me or..

Maybe not mate but this is now officially the worst start to a season in Moyes Everton managerial career. I know we will be fine come next May, but still, the current situation is concerning.

We'll be fine next May, but this is concerning you?

It might just be me or..

It is a plain fact mate. This is Moyes worst start to a season as Everton manager. I am concerned about the current situation, not so much the outcome of the season. What i am concerned over is that instead of us being the best outside the top four, i am fearful that we have been overtaken by several teams, ence why i feel we will finish 7th at best. We are taking several steps backwards instead of progressing, it is not rocket science mate. ;)

It is a plain fact mate. This is Moyes worst start to a season as Everton manager. I am concerned about the current situation, not so much the outcome of the season. What i am concerned over is that instead of us being the best outside the top four, i am fearful that we have been overtaken by several teams, ence why i feel we will finish 7th at best. We are taking several steps backwards instead of progressing, it is not rocket science mate. ;)

Didn't we have an even worse start in 2005-06 season?

Moyes i think we all accept has had an off day. I think everyone is a bit more worried than usual because of the starts City and Spurs have made. I still honestly believe we will be fine this year. We've gotta go back to basics.

I think Ossie and Hibbert in particular are being made scapegoats at the minute. Now i'm not defending them, but Ossie is not a winger and he and Hibbo arn't compatible. Hibbert is fine with a decent winger in front of him, but as i say Ossie is not a winger. He needs a blow though, and Billy and Johnny have to start the next match. If anything just to shake it up a bit. We can't play the same starting XI again.

This has taken an interesting turn. 04-05 we lost to Le Arsescum on the opening day 4-1 at Goodison. We certainly did not win at Fulham that season. What were the results that season? Who out of the promoted sides did we lose to at their place? (Sub in Burnley) and we have the Wigan win at Goodison in the bag and still have a game in hand.
It is by no means perfect, but I do not see the point in nuking the plantation because two or three babana plants have turned up with rot. Perspective and the Moyes Hymnal words "Expectation management".
Time to get real people, we were never finishing fifth this season, not with how City, Spurs and Villa have thrown money at their problems. Cash game, Cash rich win. Only bluff your way through for so long before you get found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.