Moyes should leave now

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterblue

Player Valuation: £20m
Firstly moyes has done a great job for us.

Now he has left us for one of our most hated teams. No compensation cos he's out of contract. How much will it cost us to get a replacement. Yes the blame lies with out board once again. What kind of business has no plan B. oh yes I forgot our board.

Back to moyes. He's gone now he's history. Don't ask me at the match on Sunday to applaud him. Did Catterick or Kendall get applause. No moyes has made his decision. He should have gone straight away he took the utd job or at least resigned from everton.

Maybe the prawn sandwich brigade at everton will applaud him politely. Me and I hope all true blues will give him silence or walk out.

I support my team always and back the players and manager home and away through thick and thin. Moyes is the manager of manu****ing united. He's welcome to them and I wish him well.

But no applause or cheers from me. Ur the enemy now .

He is contracted to Everton, hence Everton manager. Not yet is he Man Utd manager. So you're not going to appreciate any of the past decade on Saturday?

Pathetic.....bitter.... Pointless !!

You know what some think its fine him staying on for last 2 games others don't...

I personally don't think there's a right or wrong answer. Don't think it matters either way and people should get over themselves.

Sorry if that offends anyone but... Grow up, he 100% deserves an applause, if you don't think so fine stand up a go home and don't but stop bitching about it!

he gave us a bloody good decade, and that deserves respect. i am partial to a prawn sandwich but personally i prefer prawn cocktail.

There is a right answer. Has he signed a contract for united. Yes or no. He should go. I appreciate what he has done for us. But no I won't clap him. If I said to my mates I'm not supporting everton now but going to start supporting united I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give me a round of applause.

Well done. Moyes you got your dream job but don't expect me to applaud you. Others can do at everton I won't give you stick. But this is everton and for me I am 100 per cent for you and I don't jump ship to support a team getting silverware every year.

Does that make me bitter, pathetic. That's for you to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.