Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can completely see stoke wanting Martinez. Stoke's playing style is a joke, hiring Roberto to bring some style makes great sense. I'm sure he is holding out to see if we want him first. If we don't offer to him, then he can decide if he'd like to stay at Wigan or jump to stoke or hold out for a better job.

I'd be happy with Martinez or the Porto guy. Afraid of these klinsmann rumors right now, but I'm just hoping bill can unearth another moyes.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/21/phil-neville-everton-manager

Maybe the ideal scenario would be for Neville to be assistant to a more experienced man with a view to taking over eventually? The most senior of the current candidates are Jol, Curbishley, Smith, Hoddle, O'Neill and McClaren. Jol has one year left on his deal at Fulham and could be available for free if they choose to appoint Poyet. He has said that he "wouldn't be embarrassed to be linked with Everton".

AVB appointed former players as his assistant with Di Matteo (Chelsea) and Freund (Spurs). Could the same tactic act as a bridge to link Periera to the squad by having Neville as his no. 2?

I think Pip has a massive career in coaching or management ahead of him and it's probably only a matter of time before he ends up at United. He's got a lot to offer Everton and we need to give him a big enough carrot to stop him going somewhere else.

Klinsmann just tweeted that he is not going anywhere....

Jürgen Klinsmann ‏@J_Klinsmann I am very happy with the #USMNT and will continue to work with the team as we try to qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.

Klinsmann just tweeted that he is not going anywhere....

Jürgen Klinsmann ‏@J_Klinsmann I am very happy with the #USMNT and will continue to work with the team as we try to qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
yeah it would be silly for him to go when the world cup is next year

The all new Everton cheerleader squad, as trained by Phil Neville.

pointing_wrong_direction.jpg

Sorry to say it, but the RS were the best in Europe and appointed Dalglish as player manager (no reason they should) and got better.

No mate, WE were the best in Europe at the time and were denied the opportunity to prove it by their fans.

Dalglish bought Barnes and Beardsley which enabled them to get the title back from us. Then he bottled it and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.