Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the fans actually turn against Billy Liar? December when the team is at the 16th spot?

sounds like he's prepping us for the internal appointment, that.

i hope your interpretation is correct, tho'

I can see why you'd think that to be fair. But you said it's confirmed. And it quite obviously isn't.

I don't know why people do that? It's clearly not confirmed. Nobody on here knows what's happening and interpreting the little snippets we get us badly dangerous.

Just wait. What will be will be. If it is internal I'm going to be so so fuming.

I can see why you'd think that to be fair. But you said it's confirmed. And it quite obviously isn't.

I don't know why people do that? It's clearly not confirmed. Nobody on here knows what's happening and interpreting the little snippets we get us badly dangerous.

Just wait. What will be will be. If it is internal I'm going to be so so fuming.

fair enough...it's not technically confirmed but it is implied. some might say heavily-implied.

IF Kenshyte says we need to move the club forward you dont do that by appointing a man with no managerial experience.

An internal appointment is not moving forward.

Would it be in Moyes interests to recommend a manager who might improve the team and be a threat to manu in the 2 games we play against them each season?

No of course not.

Would it be in his interests to recommend a man who could possibly improve the current players and get more from them than he did.

No of course not.

The new manager has to come from outside the club and have the experience of managing a team in a competitive league.

So who is it to be?

That's like saying someone's 'not technically dead'. Confirmed isn't ambiguous, you trigger happy loon.

i'll take the loon bit.

Check out some of the fan comments on that Sky Sports article, you think this is what Kenwright meant when he said he's gonna listen to the fans?

sa-formula1-fan says May 19, 2013 1:07pm

Phil Neville should get the job. He's played under two of the best managers ever in the EPL. He's also a very good captain and it would be great to see a young manager given a chance.

batman says May 19, 2013 1:06pm

Give it to Steve Rounds IMO. He's bound to have learned loads from Moyes's tenure as manger, and probably even has a new or different approach to the whole tactics and formation side of things, and he's young and has got the eye for quality and cheapness with respect to new players. Come on Bill put yer faith in the lad!!! COYB

phil says May 19, 2013 11:21am

This is one thing I trust Kenwright with. He loves Everton as much as any blues fan and it is in his best interests to choose wisely. I just want to get the new man in and start building towards next season. Whoever takes charge will be given the full backing of the fans. I just hope that Bill does it sooner rather than later. I get the feeling we may be seeing a double act internally. You choose the combination!

Status
Not open for further replies.