• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Heres a question for everyone to answer.

Would you rather be stuck in lower/midtable with mr nice guy Martinez

or

Win a cup and get back into europe with mr fsw Rafael??

Your posts here is the reason so many of us want some kind of rep / thumbs..

You would be lit up like a big red Christmas tree with the old system, so that everyone here knew you were a Kopite, and they could just ignore your guff...

Your posts here is the reason so many of us want some kind of rep / thumbs..

You would be lit up like a big red Christmas tree with the old system, so that everyone here knew you were a Kopite, and they could just ignore your guff...

course mate, im a kopite cos i want the best possible candidatie for Everton, but you go and cream over relegated robbie or big dunc when he slip back into relegation battles

Even if we only had Laudrup for 2 years before he went to Real imagine the calibre of players he'd bring in. He brought Michu + hernandez to Swansea for under £6m. We wont have another manager here for 11 years.

Giving an interview to current employees such as Weir,Stubbs,Feguson and Neville is the correct thing to do. They are all Everton emploiyees that have served the club well and deserve respect.
I don't see them being appointed manager,but all of them are crucial for the continuing stability of the club not that the manager has left.
The probability is that at least one of them will be promoted to senior positions within the club like assistant manager.

As a club we are not trying to build from scratch.We are trying to stabilise first and then hopefully improve from where David Moyes left off.This is where the men mentioned above with Steve Round are so important.

I think it will be Martinez and probably Neville as assistant.
I would love to see a type of bootroom develop with Stubbs,Weir,Ferguson being involved.

i think martinez reaction after the game today will tell us a lot

Do you?

I reckon we´ll be none the wiser.

The one thing that brightens my disposition today is that at 5 pm we can finally get Moyes out the door and start focusing on the future.

Do you?

I reckon we´ll be none the wiser.

The one thing that brightens my disposition today is that at 5 pm we can finally get Moyes out the door and start focusing on the future.
Doesn't leave til June.

Seen a few mentions of Laudrups agent being at Stamford Bridge later.

Early on When his name was linked I don't think it was everton as we all know what a blockage that pay off would be so the stories came from somewhere . I think we'd be very interested it we could finance it but I'd be surprised to see us cover that compensation but who knows.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.