Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that we will get behind the team fully, but to say it would be "evil" is a little off.

Ive seen evil, when United came in 2005? Rooneys first game back, that was evil, you could taste the evil in the air that night.

yeah "evil" might be a bit much

but I want moyes absolutely sh!tting himself when he brings his utd team here

the farewells are all done now, no need for looking back

the team who have been at the top of the tree of the English league for the last 20 years are now in transition and who knows where they could end up

I know we could be in transition too, but to me, there has never ever been a better time for our team to put itself back where it rightly belongs

I pray that's the case

COYB

WTF, I nip out to walk the dogs and it goes Vitor mad!! Bout time you blerts woke up and agreed FFS sign him Bill!!

I Second that

Vitor Vitor Vitor Vitor i can just see it now

VITOR IS WHO WE WANT BILL!!!

YES!!!! TEAM VITOR, BRINGING PEOPLE TO THEIR KNEES SINCE 1968

Yes fluent english portugese and spanish

He speaks English too :eek:

their we go i was talking to my mate it might not mean nothin but he is portugese i nos the runnings a porto he works in the club itself i no me self id love vitor and not tryin to convince anyone that he will come hear but hes supposed to of said that he will be leaving porto when his contracts up and wants to further his manager career in england but anyway long story short he is keen on everton . now its upto bill to approach but then again his agent could approach bill i was just talking to the lad their . and i asked him what is going on with vitor he doesn talk **** either he is 100%

VITOR VITOR VITOR VITOR Crap I think I've just jizzed :blink:

yeah "evil" might be a bit much

but I want moyes absolutely sh!tting himself when he brings his utd team here

the farewells are all done now, no need for looking back

the team who have been at the top of the tree of the English league for the last 20 years are now in transition and who knows where they could end up

I know we could be in transition too, but to me, there has never ever been a better time for our team to put itself back where it rightly belongs

I pray that's the case

COYB

Well said Pat.Every time a United player takes a free kick,or corner,or even if a United player is anywhere near the Everton fans on the sideline i want them to be unnerved by every Everton fan in the stands hissing at them like some of wild animal in a wildlife documentary!

Porto President said he had already made his mind up about Vitor before they beat Benfica 2-1 to basically secure the league as long as they win again next week.

So likelyhood is Moneyball FC isn't going to give him a new contract even if he retains the league and goes unbeaten in the process.

Anyone know what is Dave Watson doing currently? He was our acting manager for a while. Did he try his hand on management?

That's not the point though, many people (other clubs fans etc.) have said that he wouldn't join us from Swansea.

Whether he wouldn't join us or we couldn't afford him, the end result is the same. That's the only point about Laudrup that really matters for me.

Give it to Stubbs for 6 months while Davey sh.ts it at united. Then Moist can come back at christmas,and guide us to the 7th place trophy.

i recks the fat spanish waiter wants it

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ael-Benitez-targets-new-job-in-Premier-League

Anyone know what is Dave Watson doing currently? He was our acting manager for a while. Did he try his hand on management?

Currently manages the Newcastle United U-18s, and has done for the last 18 months. Same role as Kevin Sheedy does for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.