Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nil satis nisi optimum, screw relegation and a cup. We've competed in the top flight for longer than anyone, a record and a history to be proud of. Screw relegation, we should be pushing for Champions League. Screw this small club chasing a cup mentality, we might not have the money of other clubs, but we're still the fourth most successful club in English Football.

;)

Bring back the old Artetafan FFS, Martinez = (n)

Oh you comedian you lol Sure he's won silverware, granted, but I'd rather be pushing for top four and dreaming of Kenwrong finally selling the club to someone who has money.

Exactly, thank F someone has some common sense. René Girard or Vítor Pereira for me

I share the same view. Manager with high calibre and has good knowledge in the Euro transfer market.

G N E W S ***** B R E A K I N G N E W S ***** B R E A K I N G N E W S **** B R E A K I N G N E W S ***** B R E A K I

davek officially nominates Roberto Martinez as his choice for Everton's next manager. More as we get it.

We'd spend a year in the second flight before coming back up?

You do remember the circumstances of our first relegation don't you?

I suspect that you, like me, were not alive to see our first relegation.

I also suspect that you, like me, can see that football has changed beyond recognition since then.

I further suspect that you, like me, know full well that relegation would see Coleman, Jags, Baines, Pieenar, Mirallas, Jelavic and Anichebe leave.

I suspect that you, like me, know full well that we WOULDN'T bounce straight back up in that scenario.

Still happy with a Cup, if the price for it is relegation? You are nuts, sir.

Why mate? He is happy and takes pride in his team. He doesn't strike me as the kind who is desperate to leave. We will have to convince him we're in it for the long haul.

He's shown them enough loyalty over the years, the situation at Wigan is not going to change next season, the same factors that have got them fighting relegation will still be there.

Eventually he's going to ask himself is that what he wants to keep doing every season?

Or does he want to move on and give himself a fresh challenge and increase his managerial record and reputation by taking on a bigger challenge.

I share the same view. Manager with high calibre and has good knowledge in the Euro transfer market.

Exactly, with the right Euro manager we're more likely to pick up some of those gems other clubs seem to pick up for peanuts. Moyes did well in the transfer market, and I think the two managers I'd like to see come to us would attract players and be able to bring a few in with them.

Sir Alex Ferguson success rate as manager

62,96 % Wins
20,78 % Draw
16,26 % Losses

David Moyes success rate as manager

41,90 % Wins
26,52 % Draw
31,58 % Losses

Roberto Martinez success rate as manager

36,90 % Wins
27,93 % Draw
35,17 % Losses

Michael Laudrup success rate as manager

36,36 % Wins
26,20 % Draw
37,43 % Losses

Martinez is a good manager but that Wigan side lack consistency which is why the are down there. One week they look like ****ing Barca, next week the look like Stoke. Its hard to see whos to blame, whether its Martinez or the players.
For absolute certain, despite beating us 3-0 he'll have far superior players here.

He doesn't crap himself on the big occasion, he goes for the jugular and attacks teams, that's what we want isn't it?

His league record isn't impressive but he is managing a club that frequently has sub 20k attendances.

Its been martinez ever since the quarter final draw his reaction said it all, thats how long this moyes to utd deals been in place I reck.

He doesn't crap himself on the big occasion, he goes for the jugular and attacks teams, that's what we want isn't it?

His league record isn't impressive but he is managing a club that frequently has sub 20k attendances.

Swansea midweek was a bigger occasion and they failed massively.

Wake me up from Cryo-Sleep when our new manager's announced. Unless it's Rafael, O'neil, Lennon, Hughes, Redknapp or any other joker. If it's any of those never wake me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.