Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hughes getting it would be the worst appointment...
I will get shot for this, but I'd take the fat Spanish waiter over him, atleast he knows what he's doing...

this a piss take?

b959eb4acd3f790aa80c9665499cfd66.gif

I will get shot for this, but I'd take the fat Spanish waiter over him, atleast he knows what he's doing...

Telling you mate, lots of knowledgeable fans coming round to idea of Benitez coming here. It's a great shout

I can't believe anyone is seriously suggesting Neil Lennon!!!???

Are you fricking kidding me!!! Anyone remember Walter smith who was 10 x the manager of Lennon!! Oh what about mcleash?? If we really wanna go down that road Oneil (who I don't want) is better than the lot of them!!

**** a duck!!! Neil bloody Lennon... I seriously thought people were joking when originally mentioning him

noone would shoot you for prefering Benitez over Hughes. In fact, I think noone would shoot you for preferring P.Neville over Hughes.

Why are people saying Laudrup spends a lot?

Swansea had a lot of money last season from Joe Allen and Brenda departures (massive amount of compo). Plus the fact that they hadn't spent too much the year before. I would doubt that they had much of a netspend if you take into account that.

We'll have a bit of money with at least Fellaini going for him to make a couple of smart continental signings. He's the one lads.

I can't believe anyone is seriously suggesting Neil Lennon!!!???

Are you fricking kidding me!!! Anyone remember Walter smith who was 10 x the manager of Lennon!! Oh what about mcleash?? If we really wanna go down that road Oneil (who I don't want) is better than the lot of them!!

**** a duck!!! Neil bloody Lennon... I seriously thought people were joking when originally mentioning him

McLeish is a good shout mate

noone would shoot you for prefering Benitez over Hughes. In fact, I think noone would shoot you for preferring P.Neville over Hughes.

Well seeing Neville in a suit in the dugout at the weekend did have me shivering I won't lie. And that wasn't with delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.