Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have a manager who can do more then coach mate.

It's not necessarily about just coaching though is it. It might be the fact that Vitor has a certain calibre of player that he wants to attract but he and Everton combined cannot attract them. Therefore, bring in someone of RR's standing helps in that regard. I'm not saying this is definitely the way we should be going, but it is interesting if it is, indeed, an option.

It's not necessarily about just coaching though is it. It might be the fact that Vitor has a certain calibre of player that he wants to attract but he and Everton combined cannot attract them. Therefore, bring in someone of RR's standing helps in that regard. I'm not saying this is definitely the way we should be going, but it is interesting if it is, indeed, an option.
I would ne happy with this option but would prefer Martinez first. It could be worse, as long as we don't do an internal appointment. I prefer Martinez with Weir as his number 2

It will be Martinez unless he failed his interview, the rs recken Brendon won the owners over where Martinez didn't. Brendon did have a dosser of 180 pages.

I read somewhere they were super impressed with Martinez interview, they turned to Rodgers after he turned them down.

I read somewhere they were super impressed with Martinez interview, they turned to Rodgers after he turned them down.

They both refused to work with a DOF, plus the new manager had to appear on that silly reality show which ive heard that put Martinez off, but all the rs I know say Brendon was first choice. They would say that tho.

They both refused to work with a DOF, plus the new manager had to appear on that silly reality show which ive heard that put Martinez off, but all the rs I know say Brendon was first choice. They would say that tho.

Martinez's name must have been in the envelope then....

Seeing no real reason to get excited about Rangninck.

It's Peirera or Martinez.

Got a feeling the man from Porto will be the new boss.

If it is Martinez though I think this could be the right job for him at the right time.

Everybody has been in panic mode lately, thinking if we get Martinez he will only look to bring in the same quality of players that he brought in at Wigan. There is no way you can realistically expect that to happen. He has been shopping in Home Bargains, and now will be given a pass to shop in Morrisons. I am sure this will be a very exciting idea to him.

Think this DOF could be a good idea,I would imagine as things are Elston may be getting involved
And we all know how good he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.