Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather it was anyone other than Alan Stubbs. I hate that man with a passion. He is sly, corrupt, sneaky, a user, self centred, arrogant and thinks he's mr Big.

He needs help with his gambling problem after losing his houses and pubs, also forcing his wife into working in Barclaycard. I will happily have that man a fight knowing full well I would break his face.

Oh and by the way Everton, if you do employ this clown, you will never see me at another football match again, it will hurt and upset me but I am bigger and better and I will walk away from you with my head held high. Go and fkin die Alan Stubbs.
Send that to Kenwright's PA and threaten to go to all the newspapers with your claims if he is given the job.

That's quite some character assasination if i ever saw one.

Also, this thread was 750 pages when i checked it yesterday.
What did i miss in the meantime?

Yeh this guys been saying for days how he hates him but won't share stories about him and also saying he is a dead cert to get the job.

You haven't missed a lot except Vitor Pereira is going to save the day by riding in topless on a white horse playing z cars on a classical guitar and kick Neville back to Manchester. Apparently. Oh and it's also been on for a while but might be off this morning, probably back on in an hour or so.

No it hasn't Dave, only in your head is that a 'fact'.
Cmon dave, even you are so much of a skeptic that you won't go all out on a random idk rumour will you?
Let's keep on twiddling thumbs here.
Read the runes mate, the clues are all there if you look hard enough. I just don't like to see other blues being taken for mugs; whether it's from wind ups on this thread or (and more especially) from the club and their hired hacks in the local press.

I see the Echo are keeping up the deceit on behalf of the club that the managerial vacancy remains open. Very cruel. Save your energies lads. This one has been decided for almost a week. Weir will be the next manager. Martinez interest and Pereira *interest* iare just the fig leaves they need to sell you the internal candidate.

You may not be far off the mark with that - what I cant understand is how the most 'suitable' internal candidate has barely been mentioned yet, Steve Round has got to be in Kenwrights thoughts????

O k , H, there was two words in the statement that our Glorious leader issued when Moyes went to Man U and they were
STABILITY and CONTINUITY, so I really think it will be an internal appointment,just can't see him bringing an outsider in
Could be wrong like.

I hope you are mate.

That's quite some character assasination if i ever saw one.

Also, this thread was 750 pages when i checked it yesterday.
What did i miss in the meantime?

If you imagine a circle with Pereira's name at "12 o'clock" ,nevilles at 6 and every other possible name you can imagine at all points in between, we're at about 10-30pm now I think

O k , H, there was two words in the statement that our Glorious leader issued when Moyes went to Man U and they were
STABILITY and CONTINUITY, so I really think it will be an internal appointment,just can't see him bringing an outsider in
Could be wrong like.

I don't agree. Yes they want them things but I think they want someone to come in who's willing to work with the back room team and continue what moyes has built. They want a yes man who's not going to change the whole structure of the club but ideally a new face as apposed to promotion from whithin.

That's what I think anyway. And that's why I think it will be Martinez.

Read the runes mate, the clues are all there if you look hard enough. I just don't like to see other blues being taken for mugs; whether it's from wind ups on this thread or (and more especially) from the club and their hired hacks in the local press.

Your theory might end up being bang on the money, but it also might end up being well wide of the mark - we'll see.

But in the interim there's a certain irony to your comment there, as you're peddling something that has no basis in fact, & yet you're decrying wind ups on here & claiming the club are making mugs of us all - again, with nothing to back it up. So you're just as bad as those you're pointing the finger at....

You may not be far off the mark with that - what I cant understand is how the most 'suitable' internal candidate has barely been mentioned yet, Steve Round has got to be in Kenwrights thoughts????
I still cant fathom that either mate. The only explanations are that he's agreed to go to OT with Moyes or he's agreed to offer experience to a rookie manager in our dugout. If it's neither he should resign as it's the biggest insult to the man you can imagine.

I still cant fathom that either mate. The only explanations are that he's agreed to go to OT with Moyes or he's agreed to offer experienced to a rookie manager in our dugout. If it's neither he should resign as it's the biggest insult to the man you can imagine.
100% off to United.

Neville to take over their u21 team.

I still cant fathom that either mate. The only explanations are that he's agreed to go to OT with Moyes or he's agreed to offer experience to a rookie manager in our dugout. If it's neither he should resign as it's the biggest insult to the man you can imagine.

...or he just doesn't want the hotseat & is therefore not being considered.

the betting on this has been crazy when no real info has been out there. just out of interest does anyone know what would happen if none of the people stated in betting got appointed. There was a cricket match were the bookies didn't put a price on a tie and had to give all the money back when it was. assume its too risky for bookies to say give 2 to 1 for any other manager so assume that is why some even giving prices for Robbie Fowler. There must be a couple people not even been listed in the betting who could get it. Would everyone get their cash back if Hibbert was given job or doesn't it work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.